User Manual for Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Water White Linear Polarizing Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Water White Linear
- Product category: Polarizing Schneider
- Brand: Schneider
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Schneider Polarizing
User manual for the Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Water White Linear contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Schneider product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Schneider user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Schneider product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Polarizing Glass Filter - While the standard Schneider True-Pol is 1-3/5 stops, the Schneider One Stop Linear Polarizer significantly reduces reflections while reducing available light by just one stop. Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun. Note: Linear polarizers are used with most video and manual focus photo cameras. They are not recommended for auto-focus SLR cameras.
- Linear Polarizing Filter
- This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections, and increase color saturation
- High-Quality Construction
- Schneider solid color filters feature crystal clear, water-white optical glass, protected against edge-chipping and delamination by Schneider's unique Edge Seal, which also significantly reduces edge reflections and flare
Schneider Quality Control
- Schneider filters are ground and polished to a precise flatness and plane parallelism
In the Box Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Water White Linear Polarizing Glass Filter Ten-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Because all Schneider filters are designed and manufactured with the highest possible degree of consistency, you can swap like filters mid-shoot with no discernible variation in color or effect
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Schneider 6.6x6.6" One-Stop Water White Linear Polarizing Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Schneider 68-166201 Specs
| Filter Type || Linear Polarizer |
| Filter Factor || 2.3 - 2.8 (1.2 - 1.5 Stop) |
| Shape || Rectangle |
| Rotating || No |
| Rectangular Size || 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.2" / 5 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Sony home theatre 1000 w series ...
Benro Gibal head GH2
Hypergear V380 Bluetooth Headphones...
zoom demand digital controler...