User Manual for Sensei 62mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 58mm Lens Cap Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sensei 62mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood
- Product category: Lens Hoods Sensei
- Brand: Sensei
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sensei Lens Hoods
User manual for the Sensei 62mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sensei product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sensei user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sensei product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Sensei 62mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 58mm Lens Cap Kit is designed to block stray light and prevent flare inside the lens. With the threaded thin internal ring, the hood screws onto the lens, and the hood has three stages of shade extension, which depends on the focal length used.Fully collapsed it covers wide angle lenses in a full-frame format of 28mm, or 18mm for APS-C sensors, and it does not cause any type of vignetting. At this stage it also protects the lens from sudden impacts or damage. In its first extension, it will give shade for lenses up to 50mm, and fully extended it will cover lenses 70mm and up. In addition, the lens cap works in conjunction with the lens hood. Pinching the center of the cap, it will snap into place inside the lens hood.
In the Box
- Sensei 62mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses The 62mm 3-in-1 Rubber Lens Hood by Sensei blocks unwanted stray light from entering your camera's lens to minimize flare and glare. The 3-in-1 hood is extendable and provides three stages of shading. At its collapsed setting, the hood provides shading for 28mm lenses (in full-frame format, 18mm with APS-C format sensors), without vignetting. At its middle stage, it covers lenses up to 50mm (full-frame format, 35mm with APS-C). Fully extended, it covers lenses 70mm and up (full-frame format, 55mm with APS-C).
Additionally, in its collapsed stage the hood protects your lens from accidental impact, and saves space during transport. It attaches to your camera's lens via the threaded internal ring. The hood's ridged interior helps minimize light reflection. The hood's internal ring will accept a 58mm lens cap, which further allows you to protect the lens from dust, fingerprints, and scratches when the lens is not in use. The ideal lens cap to use for this is a center-pinch (push-on) type. Note: Please note that with the lens hood attached you will no longer be able to use the original lens cap. The hood does have its own internal threads, and a 58mm center-pinch (push-on) type can be used even with the hood attached. UPC: 847628584556
- Sensei 58mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap The 58mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap from Sensei is a front lens cap with a squeeze, spring, and snap-on mechanism. It is easy to put on and take off, especially when using a lens hood, and it stays on. Lens caps protect your lens from scratches, fingerprints, and the elements when the lens is not in use. It's always good to have a spare in your camera bag, too. UPC: 847628028036
- 62mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses bxusdwfdsuyyewuqeyyfwtwr
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- 58mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sensei 62mm 3-In-1 Rubber Lens Hood and 58mm Lens Cap Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Sensei 62mm 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood for 28mm to 300mm Lenses
| Mount Type || Thread |
| Rear Lens Thread Diameter || 62 mm |
| Front Filter Thread Diameter || 58 mm |
| Material || Rubber, Aluminum |
| Weight || 1.0 oz / 28.3 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.4 x 3.9 x 1.2" |
- Sensei 58mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
| Type || Front |
| Size || 58 mm |
| Attachment Method || Center Pinch |
| Material || Plastic |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.3" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bell'O Triple Play PTP9650...
Buschnell EQUINOX Z2...
Beseler Cadet II Enlarger with
Baseboard and 50mm Lens Kit...
Acellories Bluetooth earbuds
Xbox one Kinect manual ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?