User Manual for SHAPE Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF Shoulder Mount Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SHAPE Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF
- Product category: Camcorder Supports & Rigs SHAPE
- Brand: SHAPE
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SHAPE Camcorder Supports & Rigs
User manual for the SHAPE Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SHAPE product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SHAPE user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SHAPE product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF Shoulder Mount from SHAPE is a shoulder rig with light weight support (LWS) for the Canon Cinema EOS line of movie cameras. As the three have a similar profile, this rig is compatible with the C100, C300, and C500 models. The base plate features specially recessed rods to accommodate the these cameras' uniquely tall stature while ensuring proper centering of lenses in case a matte box is used. It also features the Paparazzi Handle and a mount for EVFs (electronic view finders).
The system includes 15mm rods that feature the standard LWS spacing of 60mm. Because rod-based accessories are standardized you can use virtually any 15mm accessories for LWS you want with this rig. Types of accessories include, follow focuses, matte boxes, mounts for external audio and video recorders, EVFs, battery plates, cages, and more. The included rods are 12" in length and can be extended if needed.
Handles and a shoulder pad allow you to use the Canon C100 C300 C500 Shoulder Mount on a tripod or hand-held. The handles feature rosettes and spring-loaded push-buttons so that the angle can be adjusted on the fly without having to loosen a screw. Both the hand grips and the shoulder pad clamp onto the rods using a single red knob that ratchets in case you can't turn it a full circle. Extension rods can be added behind the shoulder pad for attaching weights, battery plates, or other accessories intended to behind the camera, or to help balance the load.
The Paparazzi Handle resembles a scorpion tail, and not only provides a secure point of contact for carrying the camera, it also allows you to mount various accessories, such as outboard recorders and field monitors about the camera. In addition, the EFV Mount allows you to relocate the LCD screen for the Canon C300 and C500 or mount a third-party EVF. If features two 1/4"-20 screws as well as a shoe adapter.
- Made specifically for the Canon Cine EOS C100, C300, and C500 cameras
- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12" in length
- Compatible with nearly all 15mm rod accessories that feature 60mm center-to-center LWS (light weight support) spacing
- Attaches underneath the camera with four M4 screws (included) or using with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 screws (also included)
- Recessed rod height to ensure proper centering of matte boxes relative to lens
- Ratchet keys located on the both sides of the Base Plate secure the 15mm rods
- Tripod mountable with 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 screw
- Provides a top handle for transporting assembled rig with camera
- Shoe mount for monitor, microphone, light, or other accessory
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded attachment points for articulating arms and other add-ons
- Provides mounting point for included EVF mounting arm
- L-shaped bracket with 1/4"-20 screw features additional side screw for select EVFs
- Compatible with Sony OLED, Alphatron, and other viewfinders
- Show adapter included for use with the original, detachable Canon C300 and C500 LCD screens as well as hotshoe-based EVFs
Quick Handle Rod Block
- Push button 360° rotating handles for fast set up adjustments
- Achieve precise positioning by sliding Rod Block along the rods
- Secure the handles by tightening a single knob on one side of the Rod Block
Mini Composite Shoulder Pad
- Single red knob for adjusting and securing the shoulder pad
- Can be left on rig even when using a tripod
- Padded for operator comfort
UPC: 629266002100 In the Box SHAPE Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF Shoulder Mount CANON C100 C300 C500 Paparazzi Handle Quick Handle Rod Bloc Mini Composite Shoulder Pad Limited Lifetime Warranty Quick start Guide PDF 7.3mbfvfvxrfrcterqrqzfdfyzrf Table of Contents
- By attaching extension rods to the back, weights such as the SHAPE Base Counter-Weight can be added
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SHAPE Canon C100 C300 C500 EVF Shoulder Mount in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SHAPE C300EVFR Specs
| Package Weight || 6.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.102 x 7.323 x 5.197" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods