User Manual for Shure E6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Shure Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Shure E6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Shure
- Brand: Shure
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Shure Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Shure E6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Shure product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Shure user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Shure product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses of worship, auctions, lectures, and much more.The omnidirectional version is most common in applications where feedback issues are not very likely. The microphone can be worn without a windscreen as the omnidirectional capsule provides excellent wind noise rejection.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon earpads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version features a TA4-female connector for Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature omnidirectional capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame with silicon earpads. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included 1mm diameter cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning while minimizing off-axis noise. The E6i is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
UPC: 042406129220 In the Box Shure E6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Shure Transmitters (Light Tan) Storage Case Windscreen Flat Frequency Cap Bright Frequency Cap Very Bright Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speaking and Vocals
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture both speech and vocal performances without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Shure E6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Shure Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Shure E6i Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 30 Hz to 20 kHz +/-3 dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 29 dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130 dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500 uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2 V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3 V with 2.7 kOhm Load+5 V with 6.8 kOhm Load
+9 V with 15 kOhm Load
| Output Impedance || 2 kOhms |
| Output Connector || TA4-female connector for Shure Wireless Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.38 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.8 x 4.7 x 1.3" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
HP Envy Photo 6255...
Sound Republik Black Bluetooth speakers model number : 30115841...
Night Owl Optics
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?