User Manual for Shure P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Shure P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Product category: In-Ear Monitoring Systems Shure
- Brand: Shure
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Shure In-Ear Monitoring Systems
User manual for the Shure P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Shure product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Shure user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Shure product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver from Shure is an updated version of the P10R low profile, diversity bodypack receiver for the PSM 1000 wireless personal monitor system (sold separately). The receiver has a slim and compact extruded aluminum construction for easy placement on a performer and offers improvements like more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity for robust RF performance and touring-grade features. Featuring full bandwidth RF scan, Front-End RF filtering, and automatic RF gain control, the P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio application of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.The receiver syncs easily to a P10T transmitter over an IR link using the built-in Scan and Sync function. Volume and balance controls are provided for easy customization. A selectable 4-band parametric EQ is also provided. The patent-pending CueMode allows you to monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels on a single bodypack. The receiver also includes audio and RF status LEDs, as well as audio level and battery life metering. The P10R+ operates on a pair of standard AA batteries for 4-6 hours of continuous use, and it can also be used with Shure Li-ion rechargeable batteries for extended life. The P10R+ has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and is compatible with all Shure SCL sound isolating earphones, which are designed specifically for use with PSM systems.
- Updated Features
- Improved audio quality (without changing sound signature)
- Improved RF performance and reliability
- Improved battery life with alkaline AA batteries (thanks to new headphone amp technology)
- Updated firmware with new features and workflow improvements
- Improved Volume Limiter function (selectable ranges of limiting increased)
- 4-band parametric EQ added
- Power-Save Mode added (like feature on PSM300 series packs)
- Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receiver with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
UPC: 042406542692 In the Box Shure P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver (J8A: 554 to 616 MHz) 2 x Antennas Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Natural Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receiver delivers more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Shure P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Shure P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Shure P10R+E-J8A Specs
| RF Filter Range || Tri-Band: -3 dB at 30.5 MHz from the center frequency of each band |
| RF Gain || Active: 31 dB (adjusts RF sensitivity to provide more RF dynamic range) |
| RF Sensitivity || 2.2 μV (20 dB SINAD) |
| Squelch Threshold || 22 dB SINAD (
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 80 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for the following manual:
Schmidt & Bender
ergonomic laptop desk...
Braun PAXISCOPE XL slide projector
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: john scaturro
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
Found my old logitech extreme 3D joystick. In flight simulation, when I push forward the plane rises and when I pull backward it dives. It is backwards. Any easy solutions?...
Woteless verzions cameria manuals need url
Name: David turner
Browning BTC-5HD-APX Strike Force Apex Trail
Very nice to chat with you and I'm looking forward to purchasing a Browning Verizon Wireless camera and hope that I get a promotional offer some day from a distributor
Sony starvis or CMOS...
"A" and "G" "buttons" to the right - Logitech g413 carbon keyboard
Name: Sharon Joliat
Logitech G413 Mechanical Backlit Gaming Keyboard
Just bought this today - from a city 3 hours away. Not sure I am impressed with how hard I need to push the keys to maintain my 100+wpm, but I suppose I will get used to it.
There is a "A" and "G" almost-button to the top right; just wondering what they are for and if I sho...
Name: Taylor Finkle
LandAirSea Systems SilverCloud Mini 54 Real-Time
I bought a tracker and the lights go dim and they won't come on if it's not plugged in. I just paid for a plan wtf...
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect
Use with Shure VP-88...