User Manual for Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer
- Product category: Install Sound Mixers Shure
- Brand: Shure
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Shure Install Sound Mixers
User manual for the Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Shure product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Shure user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Shure product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Part of Shure's Automatic series of mixers, the Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer provides a feature set and sonic quality suitable for any sound reinforcement scenario. The SCM810 features 8 Mic/Line level inputs via removable Block Connectors. All inputs are balanced and provide phantom power for condenser microphones. There are 8 direct outputs (1 per input channel) for direct routing of incoming signal to recorders monitors etc. Low-cut filter and High-shelving EQ switches are provided on all input channels. In addition to the mixers sonic quality, the SCM810's automatic features offer complete, hands free operation between multiple microphones. It has 7 position-programmable switches to provide further modifications to internal features; the limiter threshold, off-attenuation level, and hold time can be adjusted, and the mixer can be switched between manual and automatic modes. The SCM810's Noise Adaptive threshold distinguishes between constant background noise and audio signal fluctuating in pitch, level and consistency (speech). The threshold continuously adjust so that speech levels louder than background noise activate that channel. The Max Bus feature controls the number of channels that activate when triggered by a signal. The Max Bus feature can be set so that one talker activates one channel, even if multiple microphones "hear" that talker. This results in a constant switching between talkers on a panel or discussion. Last Mic Lock-On feature keeps the most recently used mic active so that ambient room signal remains when mics are not in use. The result is a natural uninterrupted signal flow.
- Noise Adaptive Threshold
- Part of the SCM810's "automatic" features, the Noise Adaptive Threshold feature distinguishes between constant background noise (such as air conditioning) and changing sound (such as speech) for each input channel. The SCM810 automatically adjusts threshold so that speech levels louder than background noise are allowed passage.
- Max Bus
- The Max Bus feature controls the amount of microphones that are active in any given moment. One talker activates one channel, even if multiple microphones "hear" that talker.
- Last Mic lock-On
- This feature leaves the last mic used active. This ensures that audio signal generated from room ambience will always be present. The result is a natural sound without pauses or breaks in signal.
- Removable Block Connectors
- All mic input channels feature removable 3 pin block connectors. All inputs accept active balanced microphone or line level signal.
- Programmable Dip Switches
- 7 position programmable switches provide further modifications to internal features. Limiter Threshold, Off-Attenuation level, and Hold Time can be adjusted. The mixer can be switched between Manual and Automatic modes and the Last Mic Lock feature is defeatable as well.
- Microphone Logic Connector
- A standard DB25 male output connector interfaces with external control devices for complete remote operation. Custom configurations of features can be triggered remotely from simple cough switches to elaborate computer controlled remote stations.
- Direct Outputs
- All 8 input channels feature direct outputs via 1/4" phone connections. All direct outputs are pre gate and pre EQ but can be modified internally for post gate operation.
UPC: 042406054966 In the Box Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer Power Cord Rack Mount Hardware 1 Year Warranty User Manual PDF 2.3mbrsqeasucbbfqyqfvbbuquzzydatvu Table of Contents
- The Link In/Out jacks provided in the rear allow multiple SCM810's to be cascaded for up to 400 microphone channels.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Shure SCM810 8-Channel Microphone Mixer can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Shure SCM810 Specs
| Inputs || 8 - Removable Block Connectors, balanced microphone or line level input |
| Output || 8 - Direct Outputs (ch 1-8) 1/4" Phone jacks |
| Monitor/Headphone Out || 1 - 1/4" TRS Phone jack (Headphone) |
| ALT I/O || 1 - AUX line input 1/4" Phone (front panel) |
1 - Microphone Logic connection DB25 male connector
| Link Input/Output || 2 - Link In / Link Out 1/4" Phone jacks |
| Impedance || Input |
MIC: Designed for use with 19-600 ohm load, 1.6k ohms actual, -15dBv clipping level LINE: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms actual, +22dBV clipping level
AUX: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms actual, +22dBV clipping level SEND/RETURN: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms, +18dBV
Output LINE: Designed for use with >600 ohm load, 60 ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
HEADPHONES: Designed for use with 8-200 ohms, 60 ohm recommended, 300 ohms actual, +12dBV clipping level DIRECT OUT: Designed for use with > 2k ohm load, 1k ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
SEND/RETURN: Designed for use with > 2k ohm load, 1k ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
| Gain || Low-impedance mic (150 ohms)Input: Line 80dB, Headphones 88dB, Direct Out 34dB - Outputs |
Line Input: Line 40dB, Headphones 48dB, Direct Out -6dB - Outputs Aux Input: Line 44dB, Headphones 52dB, - Outputs
Send/Return Input: Line 20dB, Headphones 28dB - Outputs
| Hum & Noise || Equivalent Input Noise: -125dBV (150 ohm source; through 400Hz - 20kHz filter) |
Equivalent Input Hum and Noise: -123 dBV (150 ohm source; through 20Hz - 20kHz filter) Output Hum and Noise: Master full counterclockwise -90dBV, Master full clockwise -70dBV (through 20Hz to 20kHz filter; channel controls full clockwise)
| Frequency Response || 50Hz to 20kHz +/- 2dB; -3dB corner at 25 Hz (Ref 1 kHz, channel controls centered) |
| Distortion || <0.1% at +18 dBV output level, 50Hz to 20kHz |
| Metering || 4 segment LED's |
| Controls || Sealed Rotary Pots: Microphone channels 1-8, AUX input, Headphone and Master gain controls |
Recessed Rotary Controls: Low Cut Filter and High- Frequency Shelving channels 1-8 Phantom Power Switches located in rear
| Control Voltage Out || No |
| Phantom Power || 46 Vdc open-circuit through 6.8k ohms series resistance per DIN 45 596 |
| Operating Temperature || Operating: 0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F) |
Storage: -30 to 70 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
| Power || SCM810: 120 Vac rated nominal, 50/60Hz, 200mA |
SCM810E: 230 Vac rated nominal, 50/60Hz, 100mA
| Dimensions || 1.75 x 19.13 x 12.4 (44.5 x 483 x 317mm) (H x W x D) |
| Weight || 9.57 lbs (4.3kg) |
| Package Weight || 14.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.89 x 16.772 x 2.835" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 82 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...