User Manual for Shuttle DH110 Digital Signage System with i5-6400 Processor and 120GB SSD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Shuttle DH110 Digital Signage System with
- Product category: Digital Signage Players Shuttle
- Brand: Shuttle
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Shuttle Digital Signage Players
User manual for the Shuttle DH110 Digital Signage System with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Shuttle product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Shuttle user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Shuttle product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DH110 Digital Signage System from Shuttle is a slim PC that can be used as a digital signage media player. It comes equipped with an Intel i5-6400 quad-core processor and Windows 10 Pro operating system. It also comes with an integrated Intel HD graphics engine that allows the DH110 to support 4K/Ultra HD video playback. With a body thickness of 1.7" and a VESA mountable design, the DH110 is suitable for commercial applications where available space is limited. Thanks to its robust metal chassis and a wide ambient temperature range, the DH110 can run stably for a long time. To meet the demands of vertical applications, this system features built-in USB 2.0, RS232/422/485, and PS/2 I/O ports.
In the Box Shuttle DH110 Digital Signage System with i5-6400 Processor and 120GB SSD XPC DVD Driver VESA Mount Power Cord SATA Cable Mounting Screws Digital Signage Software for Windows Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Equipped with 4GB RAM and 120GB SSD
- On-board LGA1151 socket and H110 chipset
- Supports dual-channel DDR3L 1600 memory with the maximum memory capacity of up to 32GB (2 x 16GB)
- Supports two Intel Gigabit LAN interfaces, native SATA 6 Gbps, and USB 3.0 high-speed storage interfaces
- One M.2 2260/2242 type-M built-in slot and one M.2 2230 type-A/E slot to install an M.2 SSD and a Wi-Fi card or other compatible devices (not included)
- One DisplayPort and one HDMI video output to support dual independent screens
- Allows you to use an adapter (not included) to convert HDMI into DVI interface and DisplayPort into HDMI or DVI interface for diversified signal selection
- Supports Wake on LAN and Teaming Mode function to provide high-speed data transfer capacity
- Connect to a single network using two cables (cables not included) at once with an appropriate switch (teaming mode with load balancing or failover function) or to two different networks depending on the needs of the user
- Enter BIOS to set up the Power on by RTC function that allows you to set a time to boot up the computer and to turn off with the Windows task scheduler
- Use Shuttle’s Watch Dog utility to maintain the normal operation and stability of the system at all times
- Power-on from remote line to enable you to power-on the system from a separate location
- Four-pin-connector at the back panel provides the Clear CMOS function
- Reset the BIOS settings without opening the chassis
- Supports multiple operating systems (Win 7, Win 8.1, Win 10, and Linux)
- VESA mount compliance allows for versatile integration into hardware systems
- Heat pipe cooling module with smart fan design
- Better thermal efficiency and system stability due to increased airflow
- Rugged design allows for 24/7 stable operation over long periods of time; even in 122°F
- 1.3-liter slim design
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Shuttle DH110 Digital Signage System with i5-6400 Processor and 120GB SSD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Shuttle DH110 Specs
| Processor Model || Intel i5-6400 quad-core |
| Threads || 4 |
| Base Frequency || 2.7 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 6 MB |
| Bus Speed || 8 GT/s DMI3 |
| Lithography || 14 nm |
| TDP || 65 W |
| Chipset || Intel H110 Express chipset |
| Type || DDR3L SODIMM 1600 MHz |
| Channel || Dual |
| Pins || 204-pin |
| Slots || 2 x SODIMM |
| Pre-Installed Memory || 4 GB |
| Total Capacity || 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) |
| Bays || 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD bay (120 GB SSD installed) |
| Expansion Slot || 1 x M.2 2260 type-M key socket |
1 x M.2 2230 type-A, E key socket
| HDMI || 1 x HDMI |
| DisplayPort || 1 x DisplayPort |
| Dual Display Capable || Yes |
| Playback || Supports 4K playback |
| Codec || Realtek ALC662 channel High Definition Audio |
| Storage Interface || SATA 6.0 Gb/s |
| On-Board Connectors || 1 x SATA 6 connectors |
1 x SATA power connector
1 x 4-pin fan connector
1 x front audio header
1 x 4-pin USB header
1 x D-sub connector
1 x auto power on header
1 x external power on
1 x RS232 voltage switch
| Front Panel || 1 x power-on button |
1 x power LED
1 x HDD LED
2 x USB 2.0 port
2 x USB 3.0 port
1 x earphone-out
1 x microphone-in
1 x SD card reader
| Back Panel || 1 x external power on/clear CMOS header |
2 x USB 3.0 port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x eSATA + USB 2.0 COM port
2 x RJ45 Gigabit LAN port
1 x RS232
1 x RS232/RS422/RS485
1 x PS/2 port
1 x DC-in
1 x Kensington lock
2 x wireless antenna fixtures
| Installed OS || Win 10 Pro |
| Supported OS || Windows 7 |
| Ethernet || Intel i211+i219LM Dual LAN |
100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s operation
| Form Factor || 1.3 L |
| Input || 100 to 240 VAC |
| Output || 19 V; 4.47 A via DC |
| Power Adapter || 90 W |
| Dimensions || 7.5 x 6.5 x 1.7" (19.0 x 16.5 x 4.3 cm) |
| Weight || Not specified by the manufacturer |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Nikor 200-500 5.6E ED zoom lens...
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm...
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I need the manual for the Dell 11.6 16gb Chromebook 11 1380
Name: Marie Cherement
Dell 11.6" 16GB Chromebook 11 3180
Could you please e-mail me the owners manual if you have it? Thanks...
Name: john southworth
ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook
How can I take forward facing photos with my asus chromebook...
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT