User Manual for Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for Nikon F Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS
- Product category: SLR Lenses Sigma
- Brand: Sigma
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sigma SLR Lenses
User manual for the Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sigma product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sigma user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sigma product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More Pairing the relatively compact, yet long-reaching, telephoto zoom with a teleconverter to further extend its reach, the Nikon F-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit from Sigma is a complete lens setup ideal for sports, wildlife, and nature photographers.
The 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens covers an extensive range of telephoto focal lengths and employs one FLD element and three SLD elements within its optical design to produce well-corrected imagery with reduced chromatic aberrations and color fringing. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical aspects, the lens is also characterized by an apt Optical Stabilizer system that helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A Hyper Sonic Motor also provides quick, quiet focusing performance and the dust- and splash-proof construction benefits working in harsh climates.
Included with the lens is the TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter, which extends the effective focal length of the 150-600mm lens to 210-840mm with a one stop loss of light. The teleconverter's design maintains communication between the camera and lens, including both autofocus and auto-exposure controls, and one Special Low Dispersion element is featured in the optical design to maintain the lens' quality.
In the Box Bundle Items 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon F
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon F Joining the Global Vision lineup, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for Nikon F-mount cameras and brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2" and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus microadjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma's Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Features a front 95mm filter thread
- It is 4.1" wide by 10.2" long
- Eligible for Sigma's Mount Conversion Service
- TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for Nikon F Optimized for Nikon F-mount lenses in the Global Vision line, the TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter from Sigma will offer an increase in focal length of 1.4 times for select Global Vision lenses. This model offers full communication between the lens and camera and will allows autofocus to operate at up to f/8. The teleconverter also features one Special Low Dispersion element for reducing the appearance of chromatic aberrations and maintaining quality. Additionally, for protection, the TC-1401 is both dust and splashproof. When attached, the 1.4x conversion results in a light loss of approximately one stop. A soft zippered carrying case is included to protect the teleconverter when not in use.
- Lens construction features 7 elements in 5 groups
- Compatible Lenses
- Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens
TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for Nikon F Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for Nikon F in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit for Nikon F can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon F
| Focal Length || 150 to 600mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/5 to 6.3 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 16.4
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 45 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...