User Manual for Sigma 17-50mm f 2.8 EX DC OS HSM Lens for Canon EF Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sigma 17-50mm f 2.8 EX DC
- Product category: Uncategorized Sigma
- Brand: Sigma
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sigma Uncategorized
User manual for the Sigma 17-50mm f 2.8 EX DC contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sigma product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sigma user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sigma product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Characterized by its versatile zoom range and bright design, the Canon EF-mount 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM from Sigma covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture to excel in available light conditions. The optical design incorporates a pair of low dispersion elements along with a trio of aspherical elements to reduce a variety of aberrations and promote greater sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also used to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Benefitting the optics, a Hyper Sonic Motor affords quick and quiet autofocus performance while an Optical Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the lens is distinguished by its sleek profile, making it an ideal lens for walkaround and travel shooting.
- Standard zoom lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras and provides a 27.2-80mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements are used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM), along with an internal focusing design, realizes quick and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11" and a 1:5 maximum magnification ratio benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
In the Box Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Lens for Canon EF LCF-77 III 77mm Lens Cap twfzxscbcvuvaycacwdvvz Rear Cap LCR II for Canon EF Mount Lenses Lens Hood for 24mm f/1.8 EX Digital, 17-50 f/2.8 EX, 28mm f/1.8 EX Lens Lens Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension Table of Contents
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sigma 17-50mm f 2.8 EX DC OS HSM Lens for Canon EF in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Focal Length
| 17 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27.2 to 80mm)
| Maximum Aperture
| Minimum Aperture
| Lens Mount
| Canon EF
| Format Compatibility
| Angle of View
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 51 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Lagrima 88 key electric piano...
Konus SightPro TR Red/Green Dot w4 Reticle Patterns Tactical Turrets 7375...
User Manual for Ibanez UB804 Workshop Series Upright Electric Bass...
avantone pro mp1...
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....
Name: Robert Emmett Falvey
Yamaha PKBX2 Double X-Style Adjustable Keyboard
PARTS LIST HAVE NO SCREWS Download an official Yamaha user manual PXBX2 STAND FOR KEYBOARD...
Facebook Portal Plus Smart Video Calling 15.6
Name: Kevin Podger
I haven't used my portal in awhile. It keeps asking me to reconnect Facebook. Once I hit Connect Facebook, it says No network connection. Then I try reset to factory settings and it takes me right back to the screen tag hat asks me to reconnect Facebook and I can not find help an...
Name: Richard Endres
Dell 11.6" 16GB Chromebook 11 3180
Sonic Classics for PS 4
Name: Irene Tangye
Sega Genesis Classics
I've been playing Sonic for some weeks now. I know how to get to the game from the room - select from shelves Sonic, etc. Everything was fine. Today I went to play and when I turned PS on it went to a different scene - all different characters were running and it went no where...