User Manual for Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS
- Product category: SLR Lenses Sigma
- Brand: Sigma
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sigma SLR Lenses
User manual for the Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sigma product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sigma user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sigma product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description In the Field: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Zoom Read More
Prized for event, portraiture, and sports shooting, the Nikon F-mount Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens is a flexible telephoto zoom characterized by its bright and sophisticated design. The fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects. In regard to the optical layout, an impressive 10 low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured, and helps to suppress ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions.
- SIGMA 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports | COMMITMENT
Complementing the optics is an Intelligent OS system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper results when shooting handheld. A Hyper Sonic Motor is also used to provide quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The physical design of the lens also incorporates several seals to guard against dust and moisture, and a water- and oil-repellent coating has been applied to the exposed elements to prevent moisture, fingerprints, or smudges from sticking to the surface. Additionally, a fixed rotating tripod collar is featured, and has a removable Arca-type compatible foot for wide compatibility with different tripod or monopod heads.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customizable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element and nine F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, as well as spherical aberrations for reduced distortion and improved sharpness throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front and rear lens elements have been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- An Intelligent Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Tripod collar has a rotating design and the replaceable foot is Arca-type compatible for easy mounting.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
UPC: 085126590550 In the Box Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap Rear Cap LCR II for Nikon F Mount Lenses LH914-01 Lens Hood TS-121 Tripod Mount Lens Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension Photokina 2018: Sigma Releases Five New Lenses Shawn C. Steiner 09/25/2018 Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Bjorn Petersen 12/04/2017 Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- Compatible with optional Sigma 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Specs
| Focal Length || 70 to 200mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2.8 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 34.3
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Sigma 70-200mm f 2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F
|Subject: manual em português|
|Date: 08.05.2022 21:17:03||Name: carlos fiuza rocha|
|tenho uma sigma 70-200/2.8 sports pretendo manual em português|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dean Markley DM -130 -C
This is an electric guitar amp/speaker combo probably from 1989 to around 2000.
I'm looking for the manual.
Universal Power Bank 3600mAh...
Visio Training Manual in ppt format...
LD systems RJ10 Portable PA system Service manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Stacey Edling
I have replaced batteries and still get no response from the remote...
Name: Barry Ireland
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
how do i perform a factory reset on my Boss VE-2.
cannot turn the unit on
Name: trevor smith
Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Document Scanner
cannot turn the unit on. SDS _ 1700W
trying to find suitable agent to take it to for review/ repair.
we live in caloundra QLD post code 4551
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Thumbs way down.
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Like a comment above...it is stuck on the welcome screen. Cheap piece of crap....