User Manual for Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter
- Product category: Polarizing Singh-Ray
- Brand: Singh-Ray
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Singh-Ray Polarizing
User manual for the Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Singh-Ray product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Singh-Ray user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Singh-Ray product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter can be used to add either a yellow or blue hue to an image by allowing light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface to be selectively filtered and tinted. It is particularly effective where the surfaces reflecting light into your lens and camera are mostly neutral in tone, and a higher degree of color contrast is desired.
Light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized when reflected off electrons in air molecules, as well as water, glass, various building materials, or roadways. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly, resulting in the absorption of much of this light. By combining two differently tinted polarizing filters into one filter, the combined filter can be rotated to produce varying effects at alternating angles. The reflected light can be filtered, while assuming the hue of the tint that is oriented for use.
The Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring that can be rotated to adjust the applied hue, as well as the intensity of its effect on reflected light. Each full 90° rotation applied to this filter results in a proportional change to the amount of gold or blue it provides, with varying amounts of saturation in between.
Table of Contents
In the Box Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter
- Adds either a yellow or blue hue to an image by allowing light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface to be selectively filtered and tinted
- Particularly effective where the surfaces reflecting light into your lens and camera are mostly neutral in tone, and a higher degree of color contrast is desired
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Usable with digital cameras as well as autofocus lenses and will not disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- 4x filter factor reduces exposure by 2 stops
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the applied hue, as well as the intensity of saturation
- Hue and saturation effect can be further adjusted and unwanted color casts can be removed on a digital camera system with its custom white balance setting selected, or by adjusting the resulting image's white balance or color temperature using a digital editing program
- 52mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Leatherette pouch with microfiber interior for storage and transport
- Filter Pouch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Singh-Ray 52mm Gold-N-Blue Polarizer Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Singh-Ray R10001 Specs
| Filter Type || Circular Polarizer |
| Filter Factor || 4 (2 Stop) |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 52 mm |
| Rotating || Yes |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 52 mm |
| Filter Thickness || 0.33" / 8.5 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.7 x 2.7 x 0.1" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Odyssey Innovative Designs LTMTS1PRO Mobile Crank Truss System...
NcSTAR 3-9x42 ...
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Shadow 6x22mm...
zpiz300 the 86x - 457x zoom digial micriscioe...
Braun Nurnberg Paximat Projector...