User Manual for Sky-Watcher Heritage 130mm f 5 Tabletop Reflector Telescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sky-Watcher Heritage 130mm f 5 Tabletop
- Product category: Reflectors Sky-Watcher
- Brand: Sky-Watcher
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sky-Watcher Reflectors
User manual for the Sky-Watcher Heritage 130mm f 5 Tabletop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sky-Watcher product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sky-Watcher user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sky-Watcher product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed to commemorate the International Year of Astronomy, the Sky-Watcher USA Heritage 130mm f/5 Tabletop Reflector Telescope is the ideal combination of power and portability for general all-around astronomy.The telescope is built using a truss tube system that allows the optical tube assembly (OTA) to be closed to about half its length during transport and storage, with the ability to be opened quickly and easily without having to collimate the mirrors so you can observing quickly. Optically, the Heritage is outfitted with a large 130mm aperture and aluminized paraboloidal mirrors that draw in the light required to make detailed observations of the moon and planets, with the ability to reach outside our solar system to see bright deep-sky objects.The optical tube is supported by a manual alt-azimuth tabletop mounting system. This mount allows you to set up the scope just about anywhere—from a patio or picnic table to a tailgate or car hood. Rubber feet not only provide a sure footing but offer natural vibration suppression so views remain clear and steady even when people are walking past or there is heavy vehicular traffic. When you need to pack up and go home, simply collapse the tube, rotate it down to minimize the form factor, and grab the mount's integrated handle so you can carry it safely and securely. To get you observing right out of the box, Sky-Watcher includes two eyepieces and a red dot finder.
- Optical Tube Assembly
- Large 130mm aperture allows users to observe the moon and planets with the ability to reach outside the solar system and view deep-sky objects like binary stars, clusters, galaxies, and nebulae
- Fast f/5 focal ratio keeps views bright and crisp
- 650mm focal length produces a moderate magnification potential without making it too large or heavy
- Aluminized paraboloidal mirrors produce sharp and detailed images
- Collapsible Dobsonian design utilizes truss tubes to extend the optical tube to full length with the ability to close into a compact form factor, making it powerful but portable
- Truss tube design maintains optical alignment and will not require collimation between uses
- 1.25" helical focusing mechanism does not require a long drawtube and allows precise adjustments
- Manual alt-azimuth design
- Tabletop design can be set up just about anywhere
- Rubber feet provide a sure footing and their natural vibration-dampening presents clearer views even when people are walking near or cars are driving by
- Mount arm is tall enough to allow the optical tube to be pointed straight down for a smaller form factor during transport and storage
- Integrated carrying handle
In the Box Sky-Watcher Heritage 130mm f/5 Tabletop Reflector Telescope Red Dot Finder 1.25" 25mm Eyepiece 1.25" 10mm Eyepiece Tabletop Mount Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Included Accessories
- 1.25" nosepiece makes them compatible with the most popular size drawtubes, focusers, and accessories like filters, Barlows, and diagonals
- 25mm eyepiece produces a low 26x power that allows users to see wide areas for observing the moon and constellations and scan the sky for comets
- 10mm eyepiece yields 65x magnification to make detailed observations with a smaller field of view
- Red dot design provides a wide field of view to make alignment fast and star-hopping navigation easy
- Provides an easy-to-see center aiming dot to make centering your target object simple
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sky-Watcher Heritage 130mm f 5 Tabletop Reflector Telescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sky-Watcher Heritage Specs
| Optical Design || Dobsonian Reflector |
| Aperture || 130 mm / 5.1" |
| Focal Length || 650 mm |
| Focal Ratio || f/5 |
| Focuser || Single-Speed Helical |
| Eyepiece Barrel Diameter || 1.25" |
| Diagonal || None |
| Finderscope || Yes |
| Optical Tube Dimensions || Length: 14.5" / 36.8 cm Closed Length |
| Type || Manual; Alt-Azimuth |
| GoTo Capability || None |
| Batteries || None |
| GPS || None |
| Wi-Fi || None |
| Weight || 14.0 lb / 6.4 kg |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 55 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” powered loudspeaker...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...