User Manual for Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Skylum Aurora HDR 2019
- Product category: Photo Software Skylum
- Brand: Skylum
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Skylum Photo Software
User manual for the Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Skylum product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Skylum user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Skylum product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Women of Influence: Katrin Eismann Read More Dedicated to high dynamic range image processing, Aurora HDR 2019 from Skylum is a versatile application helping to achieve greater detail and color accuracy with both merged composite images and single-frame images. Employing a Quantum HDR Engine, merged images benefit from intelligent and automatic tone mapping to produce vivid colors without over-saturation or increased noise. In addition to simply merging HDR composites, Aurora also incorporates numerous filters for fine-tuning your look, as well as HDR Looks for making one-click, repeatable adjustments to images. HDR Smart Structure and HDR Details Boost technologies have also been added, and help to increase apparent detail in imagery without causing haloing or unnatural lighting effects. Additionally, this 2019 edition adds support for working with LUT (lookup table) Mapping, which mimics a cine workflow for tuning colors and tones to achieve a coherent look throughout a series of images. Also, while Aurora HDR 2019 is a fully standalone application for Mac operating systems, it can also be used as a plug-in for select Adobe, Skylum, and Apple editing applications.
Table of Contents
- The Quantum HDR Engine analyzes individual bracketed images and merges them to produce vivid results while also toning down over-saturated colors, increasing contrast, and reducing noise in order to provide natural results. This analyzing process also helps to avoid halos and other unnatural lighting effects. Additionally, the Quantum HDR Engine also uses tone mapping to automatically bring out greater detail in shadow and highlight regions for greater flexibility for further post-processing.
- Aurora HDR Looks enable making one-click adjustments to your HDR images, and Looks are made up of specific adjustments applied to filters, including LUT, Blending Mode, Mask, and Opacity changes. A series of Look packs are available from the Skylum website, which have been created by world-renowned photographers, or users can create their own Looks that can be saved and shared.
- HDR Smart Structure technology affords a precise and controllable amount of detail, structure, and sharpness within an image without producing excessive artifacts that can cause HDR images to look unnatural. Located within the HDR Enhance filter, this adjustment slider increases overall detail by revealing structure and texture of surfaces in an image for more pleasing results.
- HDR Details Boost is an adjustment used to enhance image sharpness without increasing noise or adding unnatural haloing or ghosting. This is especially useful for increasing apparent overall sharpness and detail to make images more suitable for large-scale printing.
- LUT Mapping integration, with instant preview, is a useful means for adjusting and correcting color balance. Similar to color grading in cine editing, this lets you stylize and apply consistent looks and tones to your photos. Additionally, 11 LUTs are already incorporated into the application, with more available on the Skylum website, and custom lookup tables, in the .cube, .3dl, or .look format, can also be imported.
- While Aurora HDR 2019 is a standalone application, it can also be loaded as a plug-in for use in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Skylum Luminar, Apple Aperture, and Apple Photos.
- An enhanced Adjustable Gradient filter now features controls specific to shadow and highlight regions, and also allows local adjustment over the exposure, contrast, and vibrance of an image. This filter simulates using traditional optical graduated neutral density filters to selectively brighten or darken specific regions within the image without having to create masks and layers.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Skylum Aurora HDR 2019 Specs
| Supported OS Versions || 10.10.5 - 10.13 |
| Storage Requirements || 2 GB |
| Processor Requirement || Intel Core 2 Duo |
| RAM Requirement || 8 GB (Minimum) |
| Minimum Display Resolution || 1280 x 768 |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 39 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: