User Manual for SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) SLR Magic
- Brand: SLR Magic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SLR Magic Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SLR Magic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SLR Magic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SLR Magic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More This SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit contains five filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.These 82mm solid neutral density filters reduce the amount of light entering a lens by 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 stops. Each filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity, and to prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 16 layers of anti-reflection coating. These multi-coatings also offer greater protection to the filters' substrates and help them to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. A nano coating provides an additional layer over the multi-coatings, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
Each of this kit's filters are mounted within an aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight, and a filter case for each is included for storage and transport.
In the Box SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit (1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-Stop) Filter Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, and 1.5 neutral density filters each darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-stop exposure reduction, these filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity
- 16-layer multi-coating on each glass surface for the prevention of internal ghosting and reflections
- Additional nano coating results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency
- Aluminum-alloy filter rings for durability while remaining lightweight
- 82mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters
- Filter case for storage and transport
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SLR Magic 82mm Solid Neutral Density Filter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SLR Magic SLR-82FND1-5 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND |
| Density || 0.3 (1 Stop) |
0.6 (2 Stops)
0.9 (3 Stops)
1.2 (4 Stops)
1.5 (5 Stops)
| Circular Size || 82 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 82 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Ring Material || Aluminum |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
| Package Weight || 1.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.6 x 4.5 x 4.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: