User Manual for Softube Modular - Virtual Modular Synthesizer Plug-In Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Softube Modular - Virtual Modular Synthesizer
- Product category: Virtual Instruments Softube
- Brand: Softube
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Softube Virtual Instruments
User manual for the Softube Modular - Virtual Modular Synthesizer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Softube product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Softube user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Softube product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Modular from Softube is a virtual modular synthesizer, created in close collaboration with Doepfer, that provides the sound, flexibility, and expandability of a true analog modular synthesizer, but as a software plug-in. The basic system includes six modeled Doepfer modules and over twenty utility modules.
Modular's workflow is very close to the use of physical Eurorack modular synths—add modules, connect them using virtual patch cords, adjust knobs and switches. Get MIDI connectivity with the MIDI to CV/Gate Converter, and add any of the included step sequencers. Additional modules from quality Eurorack vendors are available for separate purchase.
The plug-in offers a wide range of presets for those unfamiliar with modular synthesizers, but both experts and beginners can benefit from using the Performance modules. These give the user a limited set of knobs and buttons that can be freely assigned to control any parameter on any module in the current patch.
- Cross-platform modular synthesizer plug-in standard, featuring authorized emulations of modules from well-known hardware Eurorack brands
- True dynamic circuit-emulation—looks, functions, and sounds like its hardware counterparts
- Basic system contains six Doepfer modules (A-110-1 VCO, A-108 VCF, A-132-3 Dual VCA, A-140 ADSR, A-118 Noise/Random, A-147 VCLFO)
- Also contains over twenty utility modules (including MIDI to CV/gate, mixers, slew, sample and hold, switches, multiples, delay, offset, sequencers, clock dividers, logic and signal tools, as well as a polyphonic MIDI to CV/gate module)
- Additional authorized emulations from Intellijel are available as add-ons (uFold II, Korgasmatron II, Rubicon)
- Simple to design a custom interaction layout using the Performance modules in a classic synthesizer style
- Softube Heartbeat drum channels and EQ can be used as separate modules for owners of Heartbeat
- More than 200 presets included covering a huge range of styles and sounds
- Use as an effect and instrument within a DAW
- Integrates well with any hardware Eurorack modular systems
Table of Contents
- High internal sample rate enables true feedback
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Softube Modular - Virtual Modular Synthesizer Plug-In in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Softube Modular - Virtual Modular Synthesizer Plug-In can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Softube SFT-MOD-1 Specs
| System Requirements || 1 GB RAM or more |
6 GB available hard drive space for installation
1280x800 minimum screen resolution
iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is NOT required)
Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
Intel Core 2 Duo
Intel Core i5 or faster CPU recommended
OS X 10.8 or newer
Host software that supports AAX Native (Pro Tools 11.0.3 or higher), Audio Units, VST, or VST3 plug-in formats
Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
Intel Core i5 or faster CPU recommended
Windows 7 (latest SP, 32-/64-bit), Windows 8 or newer
Host software that supports AAX Native (Pro Tools 11.0.3 or higher), VST, or VST3 plug-in formats
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
MPM 1000 ...
Paramount Zxn 006bt user manual ...
ZAGG Cover-fit N12PKZKCF
Deka synchro hp platform...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Venture 30 cable
Name: Neil Razdan
GOAL ZERO Venture 30 Solar USB
I bought the Venture 30 and the Nomad 7 together 6-7 years ago. Couple of things I am trying to figure out. I somehow, packed the Venture30 away and forgot where I put it. For 3-4 years. One day I found it once again, and tried to charge it. It took couple of days to charge of t...
Problem with wheels
Name: Terry Noxel
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
The wheels on the cart got turned backwards (sideways) and I cannot get them back on the right side of the platform. Is there a way for me to take the wheels off and then reinstall them in the proper position?...
Kasa camera login Process
Name: Kasa camera login
TP-Link Kasa Spot 1080p Security Camera
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog....
Name: yehuda hashai
Leica SF 64 Flash
Manuel instucion leica Sf64...
Name: Jason Scott
JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Is there a way to connect the partybox 300 via Bluetooth with my Uconnect sound system in my Jeep? I know the Partybox can connect to another partybox but not sure the best way to connect it to another Bluetooth speaker or to my car stereo...