User Manual for Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure
- Product category: Desktop Computer Mounts & Stands Sonnet
- Brand: Sonnet
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sonnet Desktop Computer Mounts & Stands
User manual for the Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sonnet product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sonnet user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sonnet product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Mount two Mac minis in a 1U rackmount enclosure with the RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure from Sonnet. This version of the RackMac mini is designed to fit Mac mini models made from mid 2011 to 2018 and has been designed to meet the cooling needs of the 2018 6-core Mac mini. Capable of installing two Mac minis side by side into 1U of rack space, the RackMac mini boasts a front panel with two integrated power buttons and two USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 ports, one for each Mac mini system. The back of the RackMac mini is open, allowing for access to cables and ports, while cable tie holes let you secure power cords and other cables. The RackMac mini's design helps to ensure one-way airflow from the front panel through the back. Top cover padding and rubber bumpers help to protect your hardware during transport. Please note that this version of the RackMac mini does not have a slot for an optical drive.
- Server-Room Sociable
- This fully assembled rackmount solution supports the installation of one or two Mac mini computers side by side into 1U of rack space. Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini places the computers behind a smart front panel. The enclosure's design manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air. Stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm. The RackMac mini provides a front-panel power switch and front-panel USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 port for each computer. Built in panel-mount cables connect the ports to your computers' USB ports.
- Road Trip Ready
- The RackMac mini is an ideal solution for taking your Mac minis on the road. Its internal rubber bumpers and top cover padding hold your computers firmly in place, even during transport in portable racks. The RackMac's 8.5" mounting depth makes it well suited for use in molded cases such as those made by Gator Cases. The RackMac mini's design also allows normal Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations (depending on rack type and position in rack), so you can use iPhone or iPad application control apps.
- Front Controlled
- The RackMac mini includes front-panel access to each Mac mini's IR receiver, power indicator, power switch, and one USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 port. From the front panel, you can turn on each Mac mini plus connect a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, or other USB device. This version of the RackMac mini does not have a slot for an optical drive.
- Rear Secured
- RackMac mini allows open access to the computers' ports in the rear of the enclosure. Holes for cable ties enable you to secure all cables, keeping them tidy while avoiding accidental disconnects.
UPC: 732311012785 In the Box Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure (2018) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Cooling Features
- RackMac mini secures your Mac minis without trapping them in recirculating hot rack air. A strategically designed chamber directs cool air in a one-way path through front-panel openings to the computers' air intakes, and then out the back. In a single Mac mini configuration, the Sonnet solution's air dam and strategically placed seals help keep air from circulating in the unoccupied computer bay.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sonnet RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sonnet RackMac Mini Specs
| Compatibility || Apple Mac mini (Mid 2011-2018) |
| Dimensions || 19 x 8.5 x 1.7 in. (48.3 x 21.6 x 4.4 cm) |
| Weight || 6.9 lb / 3 kg |
| Package Weight || 7.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.9 x 19.3 x 12.3" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 39 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...