User Manual for Sony PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sony PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle
- Product category: PlayStation 4 Accessories Sony
- Brand: Sony
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sony PlayStation 4 Accessories
User manual for the Sony PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sony product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sony user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sony product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Gear up and experience a different gaming sensation with the PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle from Sony. Aside from the required PlayStation 4 console, sold separately, this bundle includes everything you need to experience VR gaming, as well as a copy of PlayStation VR Worlds to get you started. Once set up and configured correctly, just put on the headset and grab the controllers to enter a unique gaming experience so intense that your intuition takes over. One of the key components of the VR experience is the PlayStation Camera, which carefully tracks all your movements and relays them to the game, allowing for fun and interactive challenges previously unattainable with just a mouse, keyboard, or a standard controller. However, controllers are still necessary for additional functions and commands, and though many games will function with your DualShock 4 controllers, the included pair of PlayStation Move motion controllers allows for individual hand tracking, giving you another level of interactive immersion. Lastly, the included processor unit offloads certain functions from the main system, such as 3D audio processing, scaling and cropping, compressing and uncompressing, and displaying traditional 2D content.Note: A PlayStation 4 gaming console is required and not included.
- Advanced VR Display + 3D Audio Technology
- The feeling of "being there" starts with what you see. Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" RGB OLED display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 120 frames per second. Furthermore, 3D Audio with PlayStation VR means that you'll be able to pinpoint sounds above, below, and all around you. Instinctively turn your head to the source of a single footstep and be able to judge its distance, just as you would in real life.
- Comfortable and Adjustable Design
- The PlayStation VR headset was engineered to be balanced, comfortable, and completely adjustable. It's designed to feel like it's not there–keeping you free from distraction as you explore new gaming worlds.
UPC: 711719509226 In the Box Sony PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle (PS4) VR Headset Processor Unit PlayStation Camera VR Headset Connection Cable HDMI Cable USB Cable Stereo Headphones AC Power Cord & Adapter 2 x PlayStation Move Motion Controllers PlayStation VR Worlds Game Disc Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Move with Purpose
- The LEDs around the PlayStation VR headset, on the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller, and on the PlayStation Move motion controllers are tracked by the PlayStation Camera, providing an incredibly precise capture of your natural movement in virtual space.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sony PlayStation VR VR Worlds Bundle in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sony 3002147 Specs
| System Requirements || Sony PlayStation 4 |
| Package Weight || 10.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.953 x 11.496 x 8.425" |
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
USMC 8,000 MAH solar charger and power bank...
XY-S7 Drone ...
Coast Flashlight HP3114R...
Technical Pro portable speaker/PA model # PVOLT15
Huion Scketch use manual...