User Manual for Sony SR-R4 Dockable Memory Recorder for Sony F65 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sony SR-R4 Dockable Memory Recorder for
- Product category: Recorders & Duplication Sony
- Brand: Sony
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sony Recorders & Duplication
User manual for the Sony SR-R4 Dockable Memory Recorder for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sony product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sony user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sony product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Sony SR-R4 Dockable Memory Recorder for Sony F65 is a portable memory recorder specifically designed for Sony's F65 cinematography camera. It takes full advantage of the ultra high-speed SRMemory platform to record RAW data from the F65 at speeds as fast as 5 Gbps. The SR-R4 records on to SR-MC Series SRMemory media for the most demanding cinematography, 3D origination, live studio and post production applications.
- Direct Docking to F65 4K Camera
- The SR-R4 has a multi-pin interface to dock directly on to the F65 CineAlta camera.
- 4K 16-Bit Double Bayer RAW Recording
- The SR-R4 records 4K Double Bayer 16-bit RAW data and 2K RAW high frame rate data for the highest quality uncompressed recordings.
- 2K RAW High-Frame Recording
- Select FPS -- variable frame rate image capturing - from 1 FPS to 60 FPS in 4K mode, and 1 FPS to 120 FPS in 2K mode.
User Manual PDF 2.7mbbfcyxvfe Table of Contents
- SRMemory Recording
- The SR-R4 records on to SRMemory Cards, which is unique with its combination of capacity, sustained data throughput, security and portability. SRMemory Cards are available in capacities of 256GB, 512GB and 1TB, combining large storage capacity with data security. The cards can record and replay multiple streams simultaneously and support data rates that can handle up to 4K. SRMemory Cards offer fast transfer speeds - up to 5.5 Gbps for faster transfer of data in post production and for ultra-fast cloning of data on-set.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sony SR-R4 Dockable Memory Recorder for Sony F65 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sony SR-R4 Specs
| Input/Output Connectors || Input |
Audio Input CH-1, CH-2: 2 x 3-pin XLR, female ( LINE/MIC/ MIC +48 V)
TC In: 1 x BNC (0.5 Vp-p to 18 Vp-p, 10 k Ohms SMPTE linear time code compliant)
Aux In (for future expansion)
TC Out: 1 x BNC 1.0 Vp-p (1 k Ohms)
Timecode: SMPTE linear time code compliant
Earphones: 1 x stereo mini jack
Aux Out (for future expansion)
1 x D-sub optical combination connector
1 x Control panel connector
| Audio || Digital Audio Signal Format |
Channels: 1 to 16
Sampling frequency: 48 kHz (synchronized with video)
Quantization: 24 bits
Headroom: 20 dB
Analog Audio Input
A/D quantization: 24 bits
Reference input level: LINE: +4 dBu / MIC: -34 dBV
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (at reference level)
Dynamic range: More than 100 dB (1 kHz)
Distortion: Less than 0.05% (1 kHz, at reference level)
Crosstalk: Less than -80 dB (1 kHz, between any two channels)
| Recording Format || F65RAW |
| Power Supply || 11 to 17 VDC |
| Power Consumption || 37 W (F65RAW 23P recording) |
| Temperature || Operating: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
Storage: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
| Humidity || 10 to 95% (no condensation) |
| Dimensions || 7.5 x 5.6 x 4.3" / 190 x 141 x 110 mm |
| Weight || 3.97 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.102 x 9.449 x 7.716" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 31 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924