User Manual for Sony SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera with RC5-SRG EZ-2-Connect Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sony SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera
- Product category: PTZ Cameras Sony
- Brand: Sony
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sony PTZ Cameras
User manual for the Sony SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sony product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sony user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sony product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Sony's SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera with RC5-SRG EZ-2-Connect Kit includes a black Sony SRG-300SE camera, head/camera-end interface modules, plus a variety of HDMI and UTP cables. The PTZ camera is suitable for medium to large venues such as lecture halls, auditoriums, houses of worship, and stadiums. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens and captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor providing low light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony's Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR, while XDNR provides digital noise reduction in both moving and still images.
The included head/camera-end interface modules allows you to control and power the camera over a single CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable. The camera-end module accepts video over HDMI or its RJ-45 port and transmits it up to 300' to the head-end module.
- The SRG-300SE provides simultaneous 3G-SDI and IP H.264 streaming. This allows you to feed an SDI infrastructure a 3G-SDI signal, while streaming web ready video without using an external encoder to convert your video signal to a web friendly format.
- The web-viewing function allows remote camera control for up to 20 clients. Up to 10 clients can receive video and audio combined streaming.
- Remote Operation
- Remote-operated HD camera with pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed control.
- Zoom Range
- The SRG300SE provides up to 30x optical zoom, and 12x digital zoom.
- Camera Control
- VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
- RS-232 and RS-422 control of the camera.
- The camera supports programming of up to 16 preset positions using optional controllers such as the Sony RMIP10.
- View-DR is Sony's Wide-D technology, specific to their security cameras to produce images with an extremely wide dynamic range. With View-DR, the camera uses an electronic shutter to capture multiple images, to reproduce each frame. One image is taken using a 'standard' exposure time, and either one or three images are taken using very short exposure times depending on the camera type. As a result, View-DR nearly doubles the sensitivity compared to conventional Wide-D technologies.
- XDNR Noise Reduction
- XDNR utilizes 2D and 3D noise reduction methods adaptively to scenes. Under low-light conditions, XDNR provides clear images for both moving objects and still portions of the image.
Camera/Head-End Interface Modules
In the Box Sony SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera with RC5-SRG EZ-2-Connect Kit (Black) SRG300SE 1080p Desktop & Ceiling Mount Remote PTZ Camera (Black) Camera-End Interface Module Head-End Interface Module 1' HDMI Camera Cable 1' UTP Camera Cable 1' DC Power Camera Cable 3' HDMI Camera Head-End Cable 3' UTP Head-End Cable Limited 1-Year Parts, 90-Day Labor Warranty Table of Contents
- Camera Power.
- Digital Video up to 1080p60.
- Ethernet Camera Control.
- Ethernet Streaming Video on 10/100 capable devices.
- Wired and modulated IR.
- Distances up to 300' over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sony SRG-300SE IP Streaming PTZ Camera with RC5-SRG EZ-2-Connect Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sony SRG-300SE Specs
| Sensor || 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS Image Sensor |
| Resolution || Approx. 2.1 Megapixels |
| Signal System || 720p 25/29.97/50/59.94 |
| Minimum Illumination || 1.4 lux (50IRE, F1.6, 30 fps) |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || 50 dB |
| Gain || Auto, Manual |
0 to 43 dB
| Shutter Speed Range || 1/10000 to 1/1 sec |
| Exposure Control || Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, Iris), Exposure compensation, Bright |
| White Balance || Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual |
| Image Stabilization || Selectable On/Off |
| Image Flip || Selectable On/Off |
| ICR || Auto |
| Wide-D || Yes |
| Sync || Internal |
| Audio || Input: 1 x Mono mini jack |
| HD || Simultaneous 3G-SDI & IP H.264 |
Network Port:1 x RJ-45 (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
| Audio || 1 x RCA (Mono) |
| Camera Control || RS-422 |
1 x VISCA
1 x RJ-45
| Lens || Focal Length |
f = 4.3-129mm (f/1.6 to f/4.7)
Minimum Object Distance
Wide: 0.39" (10 mm)
Tele: 47.2" (1200 mm) Horizontal Viewing Angle
65° at the Wide End of the Lens
Auto / Manual
| Pan/Tilt || Pan Angle |
-170 to +170°
-20 to +90°
| Presets || VISCA: 16 |
Remote Control: 6
| Mounting || Less than ±15° to the horizontal surface |
| Ceiling Mount Bracket || 2 x Brackets included |
| Desktop Mounting || Install on a solid level flat surface, ensure camera does not fall |
| Tripod Mount || 1 x 1/4"-20 threaded female receiver |
| Temperature || Operating Temperature |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
| Power Requirements || 10.8 to 13.2 VDC |
| Power Consumption || 16.8 W |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 6.25 x 6.50 x 6.50" (157 x 164 x 164 mm) |
| Weight || 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) |
| Codecs Supported || Generic HDMI & Control Device |
| Connectors || Camera Module |
Ethernet: 1 x RJ-45
Link: 1 x RJ-45
Video Input: 1 x HDMI Type-A
Port1: 1 x RJ-45
Port2: 1 x RJ-45
Link: 1 x RJ-45M
Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type-A
| Power || 12 VDC |
| Dimensions || Camera Module: 3.75 x 1.5 x 3.63" / 9.53 x 3.81 x 9.21 cm |
Head-End Module: 2.5 x 0.88 x 3.69" / 6.35 x 2.22 x 9.37 cm
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 67 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Motorola Model:MBP700PU Baby monitor ...
Energizer 20000mAh Powerbank with PD Port ENG-UB05
Alesis command advanced drum module....
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Sdvd1332 Remote control
Name: Jeremy Cox
Sylvania SDVD1332 13" Portable DVD Player
The answer to your question is the
RM-SeriesÂ® Replacement Remote Control for Sylvania SDVD1030 SDVD1332 SDVD9005...
plays too fast on 33
ION Audio Mustang LP Stereo Turntable
It does not adjust to the correct speed when playing an album. Sounds like the chipmonks singing...
Konus Konustart-700B 60mm F.700 MANUAL
Name: Robyn Bonenkamp
Konus KonuStart-700B 60mm f 11.6 Refractor
A manual should be supplied when you buy the * thing. Would appreciate a copy of user guide/ manual....
Wheel quit working after update on pc
Name: Ryan Keith Freeman
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Wheel stopped working after windows update giving me green flashing light pedals still work won't recognize the wheel at all...
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...