User Manual for Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker
- Product category: Mobile Bluetooth Speakers Sony
- Brand: Sony
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sony Mobile Bluetooth Speakers
User manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sony product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sony user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sony product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Make your own night club with the red SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker from Sony. This speaker uses Sony's EXTRA BASS and ClearAudio+ technologies to deliver deep low-end tones and clear high-quality sound. The SRS-XB40 also features a multicolored line LED, bright speaker lights, and flashing strobe that creates a flashy light show to go along with your music. The SRS-XB40 uses Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from compatible devices and features NFC for quick and easy one-touch pairing. The built-in Bluetooth also lets the SRS-XB40 pair up to 9 additional speakers for more room-filling sound. Compact and portable, the SRS-XB40 is made to be taken with you, and its water-resistant design means you can keep the music going rain or shine. Its long-lasting battery will provide up to 24 hours of playback, and you there's even a USB port for charging your smartphone.
- EXTRA BASS
- Dual passive radiators work together with stereo full-range speakers to enhance low-end response, giving the bass a serious boost.
- ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience.
- Bluetooth and NFC One-Touch
- Connect the SRS-XB40 to your smartphone using Bluetooth and NFC to the beats going in an instant.
- Sony LDAC Support
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth audio. When used with a smartphone that supports LDAC, this allows you to stream higher-quality music over Bluetooth.
- Flashy Lights
- With a built-in multicolored line light, speaker lights, and a flashing strobe, you'll be able to see and hear the beat.
- Water-Resistant Design
- Whether you're listening to tunes indoors or outdoors, relax knowing the wireless speaker is IPX5 water resistant.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life
- Listen for longer with up to 24 hours of battery life.
- Wireless Party Chain
- Enjoy the same song with Wireless Party Chain. Connect up to 10 wireless speakers via Bluetooth and synchronize the music and lighting so everyone's dancing to the same beat.
- Multi-Device Connection
- Connect up to three devices and play your favorite tunes in turn.
- Easy Control with SongPal
- Manage your music quickly and easily from your smartphone with SongPal. Simply install the app and take control of music, lights, and more.
- Fiestable App
- Take charge of playback, speaker lights, and DJ sound effects all from your smartphone with the Fiestable app.
UPC: 027242903531 In the Box Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker (Red) Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer sdtuqtweysxradur Table of Contents
- USB Charging
- Connect your smartphone via USB for battery charging.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sony SRS-XB40 Specs
| Drivers || 2 x 2.4" / 61 mm |
| Passive Radiators || 2 |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Impedance || 4 Ohms |
| Built-In Mic || Yes |
| Bluetooth Version || 4.2 |
| Supported Bluetooth Profiles || A2DP |
| NFC || Yes |
| Supported Audio Codecs || AAC, LDAC, SBC |
| Wireless Range || 33' / 10 m |
| Inputs || 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo |
| Outputs || 1 x USB Type-A |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Expected Battery Life || 24 Hours |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Memory Card Slot || None |
| IP Rating || IPX5 |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 11.0 x 3.9 x 4.1" / 27.9 x 10.0 x 10.5 cm |
| Weight || 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.5 x 7.6 x 5.2" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 19 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...