User Manual for Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker
- Product category: Mobile Bluetooth Speakers Sony
- Brand: Sony
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sony Mobile Bluetooth Speakers
User manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sony product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sony user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sony product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Make your own night club with the red SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker from Sony. This speaker uses Sony's EXTRA BASS and ClearAudio+ technologies to deliver deep low-end tones and clear high-quality sound. The SRS-XB40 also features a multicolored line LED, bright speaker lights, and flashing strobe that creates a flashy light show to go along with your music. The SRS-XB40 uses Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from compatible devices and features NFC for quick and easy one-touch pairing. The built-in Bluetooth also lets the SRS-XB40 pair up to 9 additional speakers for more room-filling sound. Compact and portable, the SRS-XB40 is made to be taken with you, and its water-resistant design means you can keep the music going rain or shine. Its long-lasting battery will provide up to 24 hours of playback, and you there's even a USB port for charging your smartphone.
- EXTRA BASS
- Dual passive radiators work together with stereo full-range speakers to enhance low-end response, giving the bass a serious boost.
- ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience.
- Bluetooth and NFC One-Touch
- Connect the SRS-XB40 to your smartphone using Bluetooth and NFC to the beats going in an instant.
- Sony LDAC Support
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth audio. When used with a smartphone that supports LDAC, this allows you to stream higher-quality music over Bluetooth.
- Flashy Lights
- With a built-in multicolored line light, speaker lights, and a flashing strobe, you'll be able to see and hear the beat.
- Water-Resistant Design
- Whether you're listening to tunes indoors or outdoors, relax knowing the wireless speaker is IPX5 water resistant.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life
- Listen for longer with up to 24 hours of battery life.
- Wireless Party Chain
- Enjoy the same song with Wireless Party Chain. Connect up to 10 wireless speakers via Bluetooth and synchronize the music and lighting so everyone's dancing to the same beat.
- Multi-Device Connection
- Connect up to three devices and play your favorite tunes in turn.
- Easy Control with SongPal
- Manage your music quickly and easily from your smartphone with SongPal. Simply install the app and take control of music, lights, and more.
- Fiestable App
- Take charge of playback, speaker lights, and DJ sound effects all from your smartphone with the Fiestable app.
UPC: 027242903531 In the Box Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker (Red) Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer sdtuqtweysxradur Table of Contents
- USB Charging
- Connect your smartphone via USB for battery charging.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sony SRS-XB40 Bluetooth Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sony SRS-XB40 Specs
| Drivers || 2 x 2.4" / 61 mm |
| Passive Radiators || 2 |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Impedance || 4 Ohms |
| Built-In Mic || Yes |
| Bluetooth Version || 4.2 |
| Supported Bluetooth Profiles || A2DP |
| NFC || Yes |
| Supported Audio Codecs || AAC, LDAC, SBC |
| Wireless Range || 33' / 10 m |
| Inputs || 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo |
| Outputs || 1 x USB Type-A |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Expected Battery Life || 24 Hours |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Memory Card Slot || None |
| IP Rating || IPX5 |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 11.0 x 3.9 x 4.1" / 27.9 x 10.0 x 10.5 cm |
| Weight || 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.5 x 7.6 x 5.2" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 19 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
trackport gps vehicle tracker user manual...
MODEL NUMBER LT-58MA887
58” 4K Ultra HD/HDR SMART TV...
Boise Cascade 1970's camper pull trailer manual. 115V 30amp Model# 19SG 19357...
Coby MPCD-102 ; does this record cassette? if yes how?...
Eartec TD 900 master and remote...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
What do you mean "insert link to website"?
Whose website? My e-mail address.
Your instructions are not clear...
instruction manual for TED130T
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
i am having difficulties downloading and printing instruction manual. as i am internet challenged, it is not clear as to what i am supposed to do. please send me a paper copy...
Gigastone storage 6600
Name: Tate Brumgard
Gigastone 128GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
Would like operating instructions ...
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S)
Name: Paul Tunks
Polaroid 72" Tripod w 3-Way Pan
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S). The box had no user manual inside and I cannot find this product on the Polaroid website. ...
Name: Barb craig
Kanto Living DS200 Phone and Tablet
Can this unit be wall mounted? Reply please...