User Manual for Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with SRS6000 Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with
- Product category: Remote Control Components Spektrum
- Brand: Spektrum
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Spektrum Remote Control Components
User manual for the Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Spektrum product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Spektrum user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Spektrum product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Get boating, trailing and scaling with the DX5C 5-Channel Surface System from Spektrum. Combining a DX5C transmitter with an SRS6000 receiver, this system gives you the versatility of five-channel control plus a host of advanced features. Frequency-agile DSMR 2.4 GHz technology offers precision control in any type of surface application, including boating. The SRS6000 six-channel receiver adds stabilization and control to your driving experience and makes it easy to fine-tune Active Vehicle Control (AVC) right from the transmitter.
- Race-Inspired Ergonomics
- The DX5C's ergonomic design includes a top-mounted easy-to-read screen, a comfortable hand grip, and adjustable control-spring tensioners.
- DSMR Technology
- The DX5C is built around 2.4 GHz DSMR technology. Robust and frequency-agile, this technology offers precision control in any type of surface application and helps your RC vehicle perform at its peak, particularly in noisy 2.4 GHz environments. It's also backwards compatible with DSM2 and marine-specific Spektrum receivers so the vehicles you already have can take advantage of the DX5C capabilities.
- Intuitive SimpleScroll Programming Interface
- The SimpleScroll interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as scroll and click. Additionally, the back button makes navigating the interface more intuitive.
- Low-Battery Alarm
- The built-in tone alarm alerts you whenever the battery voltage is low, or if the transmitter is left inactive with the power on.
- Servo Monitor
- See all five channels at work before you even turn the vehicle on. The easy-to-use servo monitor system lets you see the channels react in real time.
- Wheel and Trigger Calibration
- The calibration screen gives you the ability to recalibrate the steering and throttle positions for optimum control.
- AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Programming
- The DX5C makes it possible to custom-tune the AVC system by providing easy access to dedicated adjustments. In addition, open channels of the DX5C can be used to adjust the AVC steering and throttle systems independently.
- Steering Mix
- The DX5C comes with pre-configured steering mix options for vehicles using two steering servos. For vehicles with servos that control the front and rear wheels independently of each other, four-wheel steering offers four different mixing options on one switch. The dual steering servo mix is for vehicles with two servos working together on the front wheels. Additionally, a freely assignable mix allows drivers to set up a second (slave) channel to follow a primary (master) channel.
- Bind/Frame Menu
- A bind-progress screen displays status and frame rate. For compatibility with all types of servos, three frame rates are available: 11, 16.5, and 22 ms.
- Scaling and Trailing
- The DX5C gives you the versatility of five-channel control for auxiliary systems such as winches and lights. Also, it is lightweight and easy to transport.
UPC: 605482827482 In the Box Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with SRS6000 Receiver Bind Plug Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- SRS6000 AVC, 6-Channel Receiver
- No matter what vehicle you drive, AVC (Active Vehicle Control) helps you take advantage of its full potential. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control regardless of the driving environment. Frequency-agile DSMR technology boosts the range and improves the response of your RC vehicle. Plus, the SRS6000 makes fine-tuning AVC right from the transmitter easy.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with SRS6000 Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Spektrum SPM5110 Specs
| Number of Channels || 5 |
| Modulation || DSMR, DSM2 (not marine compatible) |
| Band || 2.4 GHz |
| Model Memory || 20 |
| Battery Type || 4 x AA (available separately) |
| Switch || No |
| Output Strength || Full Range |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Type || 6-channel DSMR surface telemetry |
| Modulation || DSMR |
| Band || 2.4 GHz |
| Voltage Range || 3.5 - 9.6 V |
| Ports || Data ports for voltage, temperature, and RPM sensors |
XBus port for additional sensors
| Sensors || Preinstalled: Temperature and voltage |
| Dimensions || 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.6" / 37.5 x 27.7 x 15.7 mm |
| Weight || 0.3 oz / 9.2 g |
| Package Weight || 1.75 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.3 x 7.1 x 5.3" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel Surface System with SRS6000 Receiver
|Subject: dx5c spektrum transmitter|
|Date: 24.05.2022 23:31:50||Name: bubba|
|how do I reset trims to default|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...