User Manual for SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD Outdoor LED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD
- Product category: Televisions SunBriteTV
- Brand: SunBriteTV
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SunBriteTV Televisions
User manual for the SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SunBriteTV product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SunBriteTV user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SunBriteTV product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More Enjoy HD TV outdoors with the white SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD Outdoor LED TV. It features a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing HD content and 1000 cd/m² of brightness to ensure that images are visible even in direct sunlight. It will operate in extreme temperatures from -40 to 122°F and is designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salty air. The TV includes a weatherproof soundbar and IR remote control for convenient use outdoors.
- Designed for Outdoor Use
- Installing a display that is safe for outdoor use helps protect users from harm and installers from liability.
- Designed for an Enhanced Outdoor Picture
- The 1000 cd/m², 32" 1080p LED screen is designed to deliver consistent, accurate color, even in direct sunlight.
- For Full-Sun / Active Areas
- The TV is direct sunlight-readable, featuring high-temperature resistant Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to help guard against isotropic blackout, which are dark spots that could appear over the screen when it faces the sun. A tempered glass shield helps protect the LED screen in active environments.
- RS-232 Control
- Built-in RS-232 serial control with discreet on/off and input control helps provide easy control integration. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps the IR emitter hidden and protected. The weatherproof remote provides wireless control, while a remote lockout feature prevents unauthorized users from changing programming.
- Resilient Exterior Guards Against the Elements
- Designed for permanent outdoor installation, this TV is outdoor-safe and water-resistant; a powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salty air.
- Extreme Temperature Functionality
- A built-in heating and cooling system allows the SunBriteTV Pro-series TV to operate temperatures as low as -40°F and as high as 122°F.
- Weatherproof Cable Entry System
- Integrated gaskets form a compression seal around cables, and the media compartment can accommodate many types of media players and baluns. The media bay power port provides on-demand power (5V @ 3.5A / 12V @ 3A) without external cords.
- Mounting Versatility
- To provide compatibility with multiple mounting configurations, this TV is compatible with both 100 x 100 and 200 x 100mm VESA patterns.
UPC: 810347022883 In the Box SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD Outdoor LED TV (White) Remote Control Soundbar Limited 2-Year Warranty The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 sdtuqtweysxradur The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 User Manual PDF 1.6mb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Designed for use in landscape mode; use optional DS-3211P for portrait installations
- Removable front bezel for easy field servicing
- Side-opening cable/media bay helps provide easy access
- Media bay opening: 7 x 12.5 x 3"; interior: 8 x 14 x 2.5"
- Included soundbar can be top- or bottom-mounted
- Filtration cartridges designed for quick changing
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Remote control lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SunBriteTV Pro 32" Class Full HD Outdoor LED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SunBriteTV SB-3211HD Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 32" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Brightness || 1000 cd/m² |
| HDR Compatibility || None |
| Contrast Ratio || 1300:1 |
| Response Time || 25 ms |
| Refresh Rate || 60 Hz |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 178 x 178° |
| Video System || NTSC / |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| 3D || No |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 2 x HDMI – Audio, Video (Rear) |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video (Rear)
1 x 15-Pin VGA – Video (Rear)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm – Audio (Rear)
2 x RCA Component – Video (Rear)
1 x S-Video – Video (Rear)
1 x RCA Composite – Video (Rear)
3 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio (Rear)
| Output Ports || 1 x Digital Coaxial – Audio (Rear) |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm – Headphone (Rear)
| USB Ports || 2 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Service (Rear) |
| Ethernet || None |
| Control || IR, RS-232C |
| Virtual Assistant Support || None |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 100 x 100mm |
| Channels || 2.0 |
| Power Output || 20W (10W x 2) |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Operating/Storage Temperature || Operating |
-40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
-40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) Storing the TV in extreme conditions requires power.
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 31.1 x 18.9 x 5.4" / 79.0 x 48.0 x 13.7 cm Without soundbar |
31.1 x 21.9 x 5.4" / 79.0 x 55.6 x 13.7 cm With soundbar
| Weight || 41.00 lb / 18.60 kg Without soundbar |
45.00 lb / 20.41 kg With soundbar
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 26 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...