User Manual for Swift M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope with 2MP Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Swift M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope with
- Product category: Microscopes Swift
- Brand: Swift
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Swift Microscopes
User manual for the Swift M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Swift product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Swift user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Swift product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Swift Optical M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope adds a 2MP camera to a conventional compound microscope and produces a microscopy device that can be used by students, researchers, inspectors, professionals and enthusiasts with the capability to stream the magnified view of a specimen to a variety of media destinations for viewing, saving, and sharing.The head is equipped with binocular-view 10x wide field eyepieces that, when combined with the four objectives, produce magnifications from 40x to 1000x. Its semi-plan (semi-planar) objectives present a flat field of view across about 80% of the center portion, so the only noticeable curvature (spherical aberration) will be around the edges of the view. The objectives are all parfocal and parcentered, so that little or no focus adjustment will be required when changing magnifications, and the center of the view will remain constant between objectives. The optical performance is complemented by a dual-speed rack-and-pinion focuser, Siedentopf-style head, left-eye dioptric correction, and a wide interpupillary adjustment range—making it easy to achieve tack-sharp views and convenient for multiple people to share the eyepieces. A large tray features a mechanical specimen holder, a 1.25 rack-and-pinion Abbe condenser, and an iris-style diaphragm.Included with the M10T is a National Optical Moticam 1080 microscope camera. The camera mounts into the port on top of the head using the included adapters, allowing you to live stream the microscope's view to a computer, monitor, or TV via HDMI and USB2.0 ports. The 2MP 1/2.8" CMOS sensor delivers HD-quality still images and video at 1980x1080 with a smooth video frame rate of 60 fps. An SD slot on the housing is compatible with cards up to 32GB so you can save your microscopy work and transfer and analyze the files on a computer at a later time. Use the included Moticam Motic Images Plus 3.0 software to capture, measure, and annotate your specimens—it's compatible with both Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Optical Performance
- Trinocular viewing head with binocular-view eyepieces and mounting for included camera system
- Selectable magnifications: 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x
- Dual wide field 10x eyepieces
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.), and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) semi-plan objectives
- Semi-plan (semi-planar) objectives correct spherical aberration for 80% of the center of the field of view so specimens will appear flat with the only perceptible curvature aroiund the edges
- Quad-objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- National Optical Moticam 1080 microscope camera
- Mounts onto the top of the microscope's trinocular head
- 2MP 1/2.8" CMOS sensor
- 1920x1080 live image resolutions at 30 fps
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS operating systems
- HDMI and USB2.0 ports for outputs to computers, monitors, and TVs
- SD memory card slot, supports cards up to 32GB
- Use and Handling
- Binocular eyepiece configuration makes it easier and more comfortable to use versus monocular heads, while also preserving a true 3D view and rich depth of field
- Siedentopf-style head design enables the interpupillary distance between eyepieces to be adjusted without affecting the focus—making it easier and more convenient to share between multiple people
- ±5 left-eye dioptric correction enables precise accommodation for individual eye prescriptions to ensure views are tack sharp for all users
- Objectives are parfocal so little or no focus correction is required when switching between magnifications, and parcentered so the center of the view will remain the same when changing objectives
- Head set at a 30° angle to place user's head in a comfortable viewing position
- Wide 55-75mm interpupillary adjustment range accommodates a variety of users
- Microscope runs on 110-240VAC power, supplied with a three-prong grounded US wall outlet plug
In the Box Swift M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope with 2MP Camera 3-Prong US Power Cord Microscope Cover Moticam Camera Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Stage and Illumination
- Dual-speed coarse and fine rack-and-pinion focusing mechanism moves the stage up and down to achieve proper focus
- Coarse tension adjustment prevents stage slippage so focusing remains sharp when knob is released
- Large 5.75x5.5" (142mm x 140mm) stage easily holds specimens other than slides
- Built-in, low-profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 Abbe rack-and-pinion condenser with filter carrier
- Iris-style diaphragm with lever control allows user to improve their subject's contrast for improved views
- Slow-closing slide holder slip
- Variable-intensity lower LED illuminator
- Frosted glass filter plate disperses the bright white LED light to the specimen without harsh glare
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Swift M10T-HD-S Advanced Trinocular Microscope with 2MP Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Swift M10T-HD-S Specs
| Head || 30
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 05 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...
Canon PIXMA MG6820...
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Julie Dunham
Zero-G EPICA Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In for
what a symbol on map in upper right corner of screen means
Name: keith dickey
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
just purchased garmin drive 51lm. if i tap upper right corner a circle with a line through it appears. if i tap it i am able to remove gas restaurant and other symbols from map temporarily. how can i remove them permanently? i can find no info on that circle with a a diagonal th...
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...