User Manual for Swingline DX18-13 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Swingline DX18-13 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
- Product category: Shredders Swingline
- Brand: Swingline
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Swingline Shredders
User manual for the Swingline DX18-13 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Swingline product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Swingline user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Swingline product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Provided by third party: Get big shredder capability from this cross-cut office shredder with a continuous duty run time. The convenient bin full indicator and Non-stop Jam Free technology features of the DX18-13 makes shredding fast and simple.
Table of Contents
- Key Features
- Cross-cut shredder meets everyday security needs (Level P-3)
- Shreds up to 18 sheets at a time
- 13-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster
- Ultra-quiet (=60dB) to ensure minimal disruption in the office environment
- Intelligent SelfOil feature extends cutter life
- Non-stop Jam Free red and green LED lights indicate whether or you are exceeding or within capacity to prevent jams before they occur
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cutters automatically remove shreds that cause build-up and lead to jams
- Intelligent Power Save auto shut down with automatic wake-up conserves energy
- Shreds DVDs, CDs, credit cards, paper clips, staples and documents
- Wheels attached for easy mobility
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Swingline DX18-13 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Swingline DX1813 Specs
| Device Type || Shredder |
| Color || Black, silver |
| Warranty || 2 years |
| Security Level || P-3 |
| Cut Type || Cross-cut |
| Shred Size || 0.1563 in x 1.75 in |
| Wastebin Capacity || 13 gal |
| Number Of Sheets At Time || 18 |
| Speed || 193 in/min |
| Paper Entry Width || 1 in |
| Shreds || CDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips, paper, DVDs |
| Continuous Run Time (minutes) || Continuous |
| Recommended Number of Users || 5-10 |
| Pull-Out Bin || Yes |
| Wheels || Yes |
| Anti Jam Technology || Yes |
| Features || Jam Free, Intelligent Self-cleaning Cutters, Intelligent Power Save |
| Width || 16 in |
| Depth || 19 in |
| Height || 24 in |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Swingline DX18-13 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
|Date: 29.10.2020 15:36:03||Name: Regina Jones|
|Does this need to be oiled? It is making a squeeking sound when feeding paper through it.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvanua 7” swivel Blu-ray Disc portable player...
Hello, I am wondering if you can make a dummy battery coupler for Sony npf batteries...
Planet Waves Eclipse Tuner...
Bresser bird feeder camera....