User Manual for SWIT S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED Spot Light Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SWIT S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED
- Product category: LED Lights SWIT
- Brand: SWIT
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SWIT LED Lights
User manual for the SWIT S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SWIT product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SWIT user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SWIT product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Light your next production with the S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED Spot Light from SWIT. The light features a 20-70° adjustable spot/flood, continuously adjustable 3000-8000K, 0-100% flick-free dimming, and a 95 CRI and TLCI. Color and dimming is DMX512 controlled, and LCD displayed. You will appreciate the silent mode, LED overheat protection, 4-leaf barndoors, and strong all-metal housing. Mounting is with a U-shape support.
- LED overheat detection and protection
- S-2320 is a studio LED spot light, with Chip-on-board LEDs of 50,000 hours lifetime, and generates 160W light output, which is a useful light source for broadcast studio and field video productions.
- DMX512 Control
- S-2320 adopts standard 5-pin DMX in/out port, supports DMX512 protocol, and adjusts dimmer and color temperature by DMX controller. The dimmer and color temperature occupy 1 DMX address respectively. The DMX address is set by 10x binary DIP switchers, and displayed by LED.
- LCD Screen Display
- The rear LCD screen can display the current dimmer percentage, color temperature value, and supports touch control to adjust.
- Silent Mode
- S-2320 adopts silent fans to radiate heat, which will not affect normal shooting environment to record audio. While in strictly silent required broadcast environment, S-2320 can be switched to "Silent Mode" to turn off the fans. And meanwhile, the max brightness will be reduced to 50%
- Sleep Mode
- S-2320 supports Sleep Mode: you can switch off the light by pressing the DIMMER knob, to enter Sleep Mode. And press the DIMMER knob again; the S-2320 can be quickly light up to the previous dimmer value.
In the Box SWIT S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED Spot Light U-shape bracket Barndoors Black-Out Cloth AC Power Cable - 4m Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- 4-leaf Metal Barn Door
- S-2320 is equipped with 4-leaf metal barndoors, removable and rotatable. Meanwhile, the light provides a special black-out cloth to prevent the light leakage.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SWIT S-2320 160W Bi-Color Studio LED Spot Light in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SWIT S-2320 Specs
| Beam Angle || 20 to 70° |
| Color Temperature || 3000K ± 8000K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 95 at 5600K |
| Cooling System || Fan |
| Dimming || Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous) |
| Housing Material || Metal |
| Fixture Dimensions || Overall: 15.4 x 12.6 x 14.6" / 390.0 x 320.0 x 370.0 mm |
| Fixture Weight || 11.02 lb / 5 kg (Including Bracket, Cable, Barndoors, Frame, Mount, Receiver, Lens, Reflector) |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 45 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: