User Manual for Tamron 70-300mm f 4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tamron 70-300mm f 4-5.6 Di LD
- Product category: SLR Lenses Tamron
- Brand: Tamron
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tamron SLR Lenses
User manual for the Tamron 70-300mm f 4-5.6 Di LD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tamron product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tamron user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tamron product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More This Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Lens made for the Nikon SLR system incorporates a motor built into the lens itself, which gives it the capability to autofocus with all Nikon DSLR cameras (including the D40 and D40x). In addition, with the motor built into the lens, focusing will be quieter and more responsive. The 70-300mm Di LD Macro is a quality compact ultra tele zoom lens which covers the 70mm to 300mm telephoto range, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at the tele end. It delivers ultimate handling ease and portability in the field due to its lightweight size and mechanical operation. Best suited for shooting outdoors to make full use of the real telephoto of 300mm as well as providing diversity in portraiture using the medium focal length ranges of 70mm to 135mm. Di (Digitally Integrated Design) is a designation Tamron puts on lenses featuring optical systems designed to meet the performance characteristics of digital SLR cameras.
- Di Design
- Digitally Integrated is a designation Tamron puts on lenses featuring optical systems designed to meet the performance characteristics of digital SLR cameras. By employing "Internal Surface Coatings" and multiple-layer coating technology on ordinary elements, ghosting and flare due to reflections that occur when light enters through the front element and reflections caused by the imagers themselves are reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Macro Effect of 1:2 in Telephoto Zoom Range
- Flipping a macro switch in the focal length range of 180mm to 300mm allows entry into the macro range, for photography as close as 1.6' (95cm) from the subject. In the macro range, one can take advantage of the telephoto effect and a maximum magnification ratio up to 1:2. In addition, since the focal length in the macro range spans from 180mm to 300mm, zooming can also be used to adjust composition.
UPC: 725211177210 In the Box Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF 62mm Snap-On Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap for Nikon AF Lens Hood Limited 6-Year Warranty Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- LD Glass
- LD glass elements reduce various aberrations while minimizing the fall-off of light at the corners.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tamron 70-300mm f 4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Specs
| Focal Length || 70 to 300mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/4 to 5.6 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/32 |
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 34
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 41 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods