User Manual for TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect Processor Pedal Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect
- Product category: Effects Pedals TC-Helicon
- Brand: TC-Helicon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for TC-Helicon Effects Pedals
User manual for the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any TC-Helicon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official TC-Helicon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a TC-Helicon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The VoiceLive Play from TC-Helicon is a vocal effect processor pedal that features over 200 song and artist inspired presets. From vocal doubling and reverb to pitch correction and harmonizing, the VoiceLive Play gives singers a plethora of sonic possibilities.
The VoiceLive Play GTX offers studio-like vocal effects that can be used in a live or practice setting. These effects include automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, EQ and compression, reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice and more.
- More Features:
- Complete vocal path including Tone, Harmony, HardTune, Reverb, Double and more
- Get perfect harmonies using Auto Key Detection
- Plug in and practice with your MP3 player, or stream tracks and record over USB including a vocal cancel function
- Compatible with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
- Global adaptive EQ, Compression, De-ess, Gate & pitch correction
- 2 Voices of NaturalPlay Harmonies, and 2 voices of humanized doubling
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo
- RoomSense microphones for Auto Key, monitoring and practicing
- Override the key manually using the footswitches or the Effects menu
- Navigate over 200 presets by genre and mark favorites
- Practice function with intelligent pitch display tracks and singing stats
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Low-noise mic preamp with Mic Control
- Stereo XLR outputs
- Aux input for connecting an MP3 player
- Headphone output
- USB for audio streaming and connection to VoiceSupport
- Optional Switch-3 and MP-75 for more performance control
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic lens
- Punch-cut metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit graphic LCD display
In the Box TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect Processor Pedal Region Specific Power Supply USB Cable Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- 200+ song & artist inspired presets
- Preset Up/Down and HIT footswitch
- Graphics LCD display
- Bump-protected mic level
- Dual-color backlit buttons
- Dedicated effect block on/offs
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect Processor Pedal in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
TC-Helicon 996356005 Specs
| Connectors || Mic: XLR |
Aux: 1/8" stereo mini jack
| Impedance || 2.14/1.07 kOhm, balanced/unbalanced |
| Mic Input Level || -42 to +13 dBu @ 0 dBFS, mic |
| EIN || Rg = 150 ohm: -127 dBu |
| SNR || > 104 dB, mic |
| Phantom Power || +48 V (on/off via Setup menu) |
| Aux Input Level || +2 dBu @ 0 dBFS |
| AD Conversion || 24-bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110 dB SNR A-weighted |
| DA Conversion || 24-bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted |
| Connectors || Stereo XLR, main out |
1/8" mini stereo jack, headphone
| Output Impedance || 80/40 ohm, XLR balanced/unbalanced |
| Output Level || +2 dBu @ 0 dBFS, XLR |
| Dynamic Range || > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Frequency Response || +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| USB || USB-B (preset management, firmware updates, audio I/O) |
| Pedals || 1/4" TRS phone jack |
| External Power Supply || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select), mains voltage input |
| Max Output || 12 V DC 0.4 A |
| Power Consumption || < 14 W |
| EMC || Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B |
| Safety Compliance || IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA |
| Operating Temperature || 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) |
| Storage Temperature || -22° to 167° F (-30° to 70° C) |
| Humidity || Max 90% non-condensing |
| Size || 1.8 x 7.9 x 6.1" (45 x 200 x 156 mm) |
| Weight || 2.1 lb (0.95 kg) |
| Package Weight || 2.915 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.9 x 6.85 x 3.4" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 32 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play - Vocal Effect Processor Pedal
|Date: 17.10.2020 20:01:10||Name: Lasse |
|Use with Shure VP-88|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am still needing an owner,s manual for the evoo tablet. Someone said that my request was spam. It's not spam. It wasn't automatically sent. I sen...
Slim combo iPad Pro # 920-008420...
FLUKE 80 v series Multimeters...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Louis J Mazzola
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
Please send pdf of 51 LM owner's manual to email:
HOW TO CALIBRATE FOR CABLE LENGTH
Platinum Tools TNC950AR Net Chaser Ethernet
HI, i hava a problem using the function calibrating for the cable length. Our testing result shown the cable length is not correct. So i have use the function cable calibration, but the result still the same. The cable length is not correct. And no manual for the cable calibratio...
maglite tac led
Name: Robert charles webb
Maglite Mag-Tac LED Flashlight
How to get light to stay on... I have pushed button twice and it does not stay on ?
Display is dull, need to make it brighter
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System
I do I make the display brighter, it is barely visable...
Locked KG X Venture
LG X Venture H700 32GB Smartphone
Recent update left phone locked. Never had or forget password. Need to bypass lock without losing all data...