User Manual for Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with
- Product category: Receivers Technical Pro
- Brand: Technical Pro
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Technical Pro Receivers
User manual for the Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Technical Pro product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Technical Pro user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Technical Pro product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs from Technical Pro has a total peak power of 1500W. The RX55UriBT has two built-in, 7-band equalizers. The front panel digital fluorescent display shows the audio source, ID3 tags, and track and title information. The USB and SD card inputs are capable of recording onto a USB flash drive or an SD card. You can record from the microphones, FM tuner, or either RCA input directly onto the USB flash drive / SD card. The USB flash drive and SD card can handle a maximum size of 32GB while also playing your MP3, WAV, and WMA files. In addition to the USB and SD inputs, there are also two RCA and and one aux (1/8") connections. There are dual 1/4" microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls. The outputs consist of two pairs of banana-plug-capable binding posts to two full range speakers; three pairs of push-button connectors to three surround speakers; and an RCA passive line output. Lastly, use the included remote control for ease of use. Set up all your sound sources from the remote.
- The RX55UriBT is able to push a total peak power of 1500W.
- The unit has two 7-band equalizers. This is instrumental if you want to properly adjust your frequencies for optimal performance in any room or venue.
- The RX55UriBT's Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP stereo Bluetooth device. That means you can play audio files from your phone, laptop, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device within a 30' range.
- The USB flash drive and SD card can handle a maximum size of 32GB so you can play your MP3, WAV, and WMA files. Playback features for these inputs include play, repeat, and random playback.
- In addition to the FM manual tuner, there are two RCA inputs, a USB flash drive, an SD card, and aux (1/8") connectors. Connect such sources as a CD player, DVD player, audio mixer, or other stereo audio devices.
- The front panel shows a digital fluorescent output display that shows the audio source, ID3 tags, and track and title information.
- The USB flash drive and SD card inputs are also capable of recording onto a USB flash drive or SD card. You can record from microphones, the FM tuner, or either RCA input.
- There are dual 1/4" microphone inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls. The outputs consist of banana-plug-capable binding posts for two full range speakers; three pairs of push-button connectors to three surround speakers; and an RCA passive line output. There are also two passive mono subwoofer outputs for direct connection to powered subwoofers.
UPC: 859789007270 In the Box Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs Remote Control 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Use the included remote control for ease of use. Set up your sound sources, walk away, and control all your features from the remote.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Technical Pro RX55URIBT Specs
| Surround RMS Power || 1500W peak power |
| Size || USB & SD card maximum size: 32GB |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz-20KHz |
| Adjustment Range || ±12dB |
| Equalization || 62Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz |
| Sampling Rates || 128 kbps / 44.1kHz |
| AM/FM Tuner || FM manual tuner |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Bluetooth || v2.0 with EDR |
| Range || Bluetooth range: 30' (9.1 m) |
| Connectors || Inputs: RCA x 2 (audio sources) |
USB x 1
SD card x 1
1/8" aux. x 1
Outputs: Banana binding post x 2 (speakers)
RCA (line out) x 1
Mono RCA (subwoofer out) x 1
1/4" microphone inputs x 2
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 17 x 5.1 x 10" (431.8 x 129.5 x 254 mm) |
| Weight || 10 lb. (4.5kg) |
| Package Weight || 11.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.0 x 12.25 x 7.5" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Technical Pro RX55UriBT Professional Receiver with USB and SD Card Inputs
|Date: 15.05.2021 16:48:03||Name: chester culbard|
|trying to pair the device but do not know the pin number|
|Subject: Bluetooth issue with TPRO RX55UriBT|
|Date: 02.10.2020 16:33:32||Name: Lonnie Jones|
|This unit does not work well in Bluetooth mode with an Apple MacBook Pro. Is there a why to fix this. Sound is chopped throughout the system in Bluetooth mode.|
Post a new topic / query / comment: