User Manual for Tek'it Audio DlayR - Pattern Controlled Delay Plug-In Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tek'it Audio DlayR - Pattern Controlled
- Product category: Virtual Processor Plug-Ins Tek'it Audio
- Brand: Tek'it Audio
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tek'it Audio Virtual Processor Plug-Ins
User manual for the Tek'it Audio DlayR - Pattern Controlled contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tek'it Audio product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tek'it Audio user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tek'it Audio product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description DlayR from Tekit is a pattern-controlled delay plug-in that can be used to create delay, stutter, and filter effects, all sync'd to the tempo of a track. Six parameters on the sixteen-step sequencers control feedback, color (filtering), mix, left- and right-channel delay times, and sync division. Three filter types are available for changing the "color" of the effect, along with tube saturation and a soft limiter to provide more character.
- Sixteen-step pattern-controlled delay
- Six sequenceable parameters - mix, feedback, color, length L/R, and sync division
- Sync to host tempo with selectable speed
- Three mixable filter types to color the effect - low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass
- Amp tube saturation and soft limiter
- Panoramic and output gain controls
- Randomize and undo on each sequencer
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or high resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Integrated preset manager, rename, copy, save, load
Table of Contents
- Up to 128 user presets per bank
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tek'it Audio DlayR - Pattern Controlled Delay Plug-In in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tek'it Audio 11-31278 Specs
| System Requirements || Windows XP SP3 or later, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 |
1.5 GHz CPU or higher with SSE2
512 MB RAM or more
VST 2 compatible host
Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
For automation use, a host which support automation features
For MIDI learn, a MIDI interface and external MIDI control device are required
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 12 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924