User Manual for Tempo Cases AnyCase GPS Tracking Device Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tempo Cases AnyCase GPS Tracking Device
- Product category: General Guitar Accessories Tempo Cases
- Brand: Tempo Cases
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tempo Cases General Guitar Accessories
User manual for the Tempo Cases AnyCase GPS Tracking Device contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tempo Cases product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tempo Cases user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tempo Cases product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The AnyCase GPS Tracking Device from Tempo Cases mounts discreetly inside any carrying case or directly onto larger objects, allowing you to GPS track musical instruments, sound equipment, video and lighting equipment, cameras, vehicles, luggage, and other valuable property in the event that it is lost or stolen. The unit is a small, lightweight, and powerful GPS device that is designed to let you track and monitor your valuable item with accuracy.
- Track Using the Tempo Tracking Portal
- Log in securely to this advanced tracking, monitoring, and account management platform from any computer. Interactive satellite-based maps let you switch between standard, aerial and hybrid views. See your property's real-time location and location history. Manage text message and email alerts, and more
- Tempo Tracking Mobile App
- The free Tempo Tracking Mobile App allows you to track and monitor your property from your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device. See your case's current location, location history, speed, direction, battery level, and more. Interactive, touch-based maps let you choose between standard, aerial and hybrid views. Change tracking modes and manage Motion Alerts with a tap of your finger
- Motion Alerts
- An integrated motion sensor allows the AnyCase Device to send you alerts via text message or email if anyone moves your case without your knowledge. The Tempo Tracking Mobile App for iOS and Android lets you to turn Motion Alerts on and off from anywhere with a tap of your finger
- Long Battery Life
- The battery will last up to 3 months, and the Tempo Tracking system offers a variety of tracking modes to give you complete control over the report intervals and the battery life. The device can report as often as every 30 seconds for emergency situations, or as infrequently as every 24 hours for extended battery life. You can easily change tracking modes from your smartphone, tablet or computer. You can also easily attach an external battery for extremely long battery life
- Low Battery Alerts
- Your AnyCase Device sends you text message and email alerts to let you know when the battery level is low. You can easily turn low battery alerts on or off, and change your contact information settings by logging into the Tempo Tracking Portal
- International Tracking
- The AnyCase Device works in more than 120 countries around the world so that you will always be able to keep track of your property wherever you are. Low-cost local tracking plans are available in the U.S., Canada and Europe, as well as international tracking plans for world-wide travel and shipping
- Flexible Mounting Base
- Mounting base design lets you securely attach your AnyCase Device to almost any flat surface, including fabric. A strong adhesive on the bottom of the mounting base eliminates the need for screws and other potentially damaging hardware
- Geofence Alerts
- Set up Geofence boundaries around your street, neighborhood, city, or any other area that your property shouldn't leave or enter. Your AnyCase Device will alert you by text message and email when it crosses one of your Geofence boundaries
UPC: 866325000022 In the Box Tempo Cases AnyCase GPS Tracking Device Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Features at a Glance:
- Small and lightweight - smaller than a business card at 3.5 X 1.78 X 1” and weighs only 3 ounces
- Discreet, camouflaged design with nothing to indicate that it is a tracking device
- False “Humidi-Shield Humidity Monitoring System” label makes it looks like a humidity monitoring device
- Mounts easily and securely inside any case, bag, vehicle or just about anywhere else
- Free tracking app for Apple and Android mobile devices that lets you monitor your property remotely from anywhere in the world using Tempo’s sophisticated, interactive mapping system
- Web-based tracking and account management platform with secure access from any computer
- Long battery life - up to 3 months depending on your settings
- Quickly and easily change tracking modes from anywhere in the world using the Tempo Tracking app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Draw custom Geofence boundaries around areas on the map that your property shouldn't leave or enter and your AnyCase Device will notify you by text message and email if it crosses any of your Geofence boundaries
- Can send you motion alerts by text message and email if anyone moves your property without your knowledge, and can automatically report its location to the map as it moves
- Wide variety of tracking mode options available, including high-frequency tracking for emergency situations and low-power tracking modes for extended battery life
- Multiple mounting bases available, allowing you to easily move devices from one item to another
- Works internationally in more than 120 countries around the world; can be used for international travel and for long-term or permanent use in other countries
- Potential insurance discounts for companies and individuals that use Tempo products to track and monitor their property; Tempo has relationships with a number of insurance companies that strongly endorse our products, and we are constantly expanding our network of insurers
- Easy to recharge using our wall outlet charger, car charger, or by plugging into any standard 5V USB port on a computer or vehicle
- Can attach to an external battery for extremely long battery life
- Flexible, affordable monthly tracking plans available through Tempo, including international tracking plans
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tempo Cases AnyCase GPS Tracking Device in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tempo Cases TM-ACD-SMB Specs
| Dimensions || 3.50 x 1.78 x 1.00" (88.9 x 45.2 x 25.4 mm) |
| Weight || 3 oz (85 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.55 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.7 x 3.4 x 2.3" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Manual for Radio Shack 900MHz wireless phone Catalog No. 43-3533...
Samsung HT-J5500W home theater...
Acer Aspire TC Desktop TC-895 core i5 black 1tb ssd DG.BEZEK.001...
Yorkville y253 ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...
Apple Magic Wireless Keyboard with Numeric
some questuons about you!...
Name: Tim Collins
Swarovski 4-12x50 Z3 Riflescope
I have a Z3 3-9x36mm and noticed the turret dials will lift out slightly.
Is this on purpose in order to reset the elevation and windage dials to zero once sighted in, or are they defective? Thanks....
Speaker isn’t working
Name: Malcolm Seguin
ION Audio Block Party Ultra 120W
The other day i was playing music on the speaker, fully charged and the music suddenly stopped. I can’t figure out the issue. Can you help me look at it. It may be a wire that has disconnected...
Manual ik media t racks 5
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and
Buenos días quería saber si es posible quebme faciliten ese manual por favor...