User Manual for Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with TetherBLOCK Mounting Plate Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with
- Product category: USB Cables and Adapters Tether Tools
- Brand: Tether Tools
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tether Tools USB Cables and Adapters
User manual for the Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tether Tools product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tether Tools user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tether Tools product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Configured for the tethered shooter, this Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with TetherBLOCK Mounting Plate Kit from includes the 15'-long, orange TetherPro USB Type-C male to 5-pin Micro-USB 2.0 Type-B male cable along with the TetherBlock MC Multi Cable Mounting Plate, which aids in cable management and protects your camera's USB port.
In the Box
- Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to 5-Pin Micro-USB 2.0 Type-B Male Cable (15', Orange) With this orange, 15 ft long Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to 5-Pin Micro-USB 2.0 Type-B Male Cable, you can connect a camera, smartphone, or other USB Type-C device to a computer, for the purposes of transferring data. This cable supports USB 2.0 for data transfer rates of up to 480 Mb/s.
If you connect a camera to a laptop and your camera is compatible with tethering, you can use this cable to help increase productivity during photo shoots. Rather than proof images on your camera's small LCD, they are sent directly to a notebook's larger, hi-res display. Seeing images in this way helps to review them for slight imperfections that you may have otherwise missed.
To help enhance performance, this cable is fully shielded and plated to help minimize signal interference. Please Note: this cable is designed to be used for data transfer only, and not for charging devices. UPC: 818307014510
- TetherBLOCK MC Multi Cable Mounting Plate The MC Multi Cable Mounting Plate from TetherBLOCK is designed to prevent accidental removal of a cable from your camera's data ports, therefore preventing damage to the port and to your camera. By snaking a USB or FireWire, or HDMI cable through the TetherBLOCK's S-channel and attaching the TetherBLOCK to your camera's tripod mount you'll be able to shoot tethered to a computer without fear that a trip over the cable will damage the camera's sensitive data ports.
This second version of the mounting plate replaces the TetherBLOCK Slim, and adds a third channel for thick heavy duty cables as well as thin and medium sized cables. It has both a 1/4"-20 and a 3/8" tripod thread mount, allowing it to be mounted directly onto a tripod head. A 1/4"-20 slotted screw attaches the plate to the camera, and can be tightened with a coin. On the bottom of the plate are two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for adding accessories like microphones or video monitors.
- Prevents camera damage and lost images by ensuring data cables do not get accidentally pulled out of camera.
- Fits camera's tripod mount via either a 1/4"-20 or 3/8" thread mount.
- Multiple channels accept FireWire, USB and HDMI cables.
- Non-slip friction pads prevent camera twist.
- TetherPro USB Type-C Male to 5-Pin Micro-USB 2.0 Type-B Male Cable (15', Orange)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
Table of Contents
- TetherBLOCK - MC Multi Cable Mounting Plate dczfqvxqdbxdysqbcrufewdvsarfwasad
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with TetherBLOCK Mounting Plate Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to 5-Pin Micro-USB 2.0 Type-B Male Cable (15', Orange)
| Interface || USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s) |
| Connector 1 || USB Type-C Male |
| Connector 2 || USB Micro-B Male |
| Cable Type || Cable |
| Cable Length || 15' / 4.57 m |
| Variable Length || No |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 7.0 x 2.0" |
- TetherBLOCK MC Multi Cable Mounting Plate
| Material || Aircraft aluminum |
| Threaded Holes || 3 x 1/4"-20 |
1 x 3/8"-16
| Camera Mount Thread Size || Male, 1/4"-20 |
| Dimensions || 0.4 x 1.8 x 3.3" (1.0 x 4.6 x 8.4 cm) |
| Weight || 2.5 oz (70.9 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.6 x 3.4 x 1.1" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...
Canon PIXMA MG6820...
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Julie Dunham
Zero-G EPICA Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In for
what a symbol on map in upper right corner of screen means
Name: keith dickey
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
just purchased garmin drive 51lm. if i tap upper right corner a circle with a line through it appears. if i tap it i am able to remove gas restaurant and other symbols from map temporarily. how can i remove them permanently? i can find no info on that circle with a a diagonal th...
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...