User Manual for The Shutterhut Shutter Hat Camera Cover Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the The Shutterhut Shutter Hat Camera Cover
- Product category: Uncategorized The Shutterhut
- Brand: The Shutterhut
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for The Shutterhut Uncategorized
User manual for the The Shutterhut Shutter Hat Camera Cover contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any The Shutterhut product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official The Shutterhut user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a The Shutterhut product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The FM Photography Shutter Hat is a camera cover that keeps the camera dry while allowing you to access all the camera controls. It is compact, lightweight, easy to install and stable on the camera. It will fit lenses up to 8" long. There is a window for access to flash mount or view finder. There are rubber tabs installed into the flash mount for a stable fit. Slots for camera straps allow easy handheld shooting. Carrying bag with clip is included
- Lightweight waterproof camera cover protects equipment from light rain
- Camera access and ease of use is possible with the cover attached.
- The camera straps fit through the touch fastener slots allowing proper camera position when carrying the camera.
- The lens can be zoomed through access under the cover.
- The controls and camera back are easily accessible with touch fastener strips.
- Lid opens window for access to flash mount or viewfinder
- The rubber flash mount allows for a small brim over the back of the camera. It allows for quick shooting access and still moderate coverage of the camera back.
- A second rubber mount further in allows for more complete coverage of the camera back.
In the Box The Shutterhut Shutter Hat Camera Cover Microfiber Lens Cloth Carrying Bag with Clip Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The inside pocket is made to hold flash cards or batteries for quick access and includes a microfiber lens cloth
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the The Shutterhut Shutter Hat Camera Cover in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Type of Closure
| Touch Fastener
| 2.3 oz / 65.2 g
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 48 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Lagrima 88 key electric piano...
Konus SightPro TR Red/Green Dot w4 Reticle Patterns Tactical Turrets 7375...
User Manual for Ibanez UB804 Workshop Series Upright Electric Bass...
avantone pro mp1...
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....
Name: Robert Emmett Falvey
Yamaha PKBX2 Double X-Style Adjustable Keyboard
PARTS LIST HAVE NO SCREWS Download an official Yamaha user manual PXBX2 STAND FOR KEYBOARD...
Facebook Portal Plus Smart Video Calling 15.6
Name: Kevin Podger
I haven't used my portal in awhile. It keeps asking me to reconnect Facebook. Once I hit Connect Facebook, it says No network connection. Then I try reset to factory settings and it takes me right back to the screen tag hat asks me to reconnect Facebook and I can not find help an...
Name: Richard Endres
Dell 11.6" 16GB Chromebook 11 3180
Sonic Classics for PS 4
Name: Irene Tangye
Sega Genesis Classics
I've been playing Sonic for some weeks now. I know how to get to the game from the room - select from shelves Sonic, etc. Everything was fine. Today I went to play and when I turned PS on it went to a different scene - all different characters were running and it went no where...