User Manual for Tiffen 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6 Digital Diffusion FX 1 2 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Combining three distinct effects within a single filter, the 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6 Digital Diffusion/FX 1/2 Filter from Tiffen offers a 2 stop exposure reduction, attenuates infrared wavelengths, and slightly softens skin details and textured backgrounds. Intended for use with high definition video capture with CMOS and CCD sensors, this filter compensates for the extended red sensitivity of these sensor designs in order to produce cleaner, more accurate colors and also takes the over-sharpened "digital edge" off for a smoother image quality. The filter is constructed from water white optical glass for maintained clarity and measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm to pair well with lightweight or clip-on matte boxes.
- Alleviating the need to use multiple filters at once, this filter combines three distinct effects to reduce the number of filter surfaces in use.
- IRND 0.6 filter offers a 2 stop exposure reduction to permit working with longer shutter speeds or wider aperture settings than normally required.
- Infrared attenuating design is proportionate to the neutral density value, and helps to ensure clean, accurate colors and true blacks.
- Digital Diffusion/FX effect softens skin details and textured backgrounds for a smoother image quality.
- No. 1/2 diffusion strength provides the least amount of softening, which is less than the 1 strength.
- Well-suited to high definition video applications where an over-sharpened "digital look" is undesirable.
- Diffusion design remains invisible when lens is stopped down for greater versatility in exposure control.
- Constructed from water white optical glass for maintained image quality.
In the Box Tiffen 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6 Digital Diffusion/FX 1/2 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm and is ideally suited for use with lightweight clip-on matte boxes.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5.65" IRND 0.6 Digital Diffusion FX 1 2 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen W4565IRN6DFX12 Specs
| Type || IRND and diffusion combination |
| Size || 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5 mm |
| Density || IRND: 0.6 (2 stop) |
| Effect || IRND reduces exposure value; diffusion softens skin details and textured backgrounds |
| Construction || Water white optical glass |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 99 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Pom Gear smart Pods P2G-SP7-WT wireless bluetooth ear buds...
Husqvarna TS 73R...
I am looking for the instructions for the Berg Color Tone: Color Toning Systems. I somehow misplaced them. Without them not sure of the steps or the...
Incipio Offgrid for Samsung Galaxy S6 WARRANTY INFORMATION. I previously asked for this and only got the manual. It was the most recent request. I n...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...