User Manual for Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber 1 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber
- Product category: Graduated Color Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Graduated Color
User manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber 1 Glass Filter is part of a series of special effect filters intended to balance the overall tone of your image. Graduated Complement filters provide the needed color balance to half of your image by filling in a "complementary" color. Tiffen Complementary filters are designed to be used together with a Color-Grad filter in this manner, or to add a bit of color interest on their own. A beautiful sunset, a serene ocean and a wooden pier with an old fisherman standing alone at the end of the dock. What a photo it is! So, you throw on your Graduated Twilight filter and the vast sky dominating the image gets "bumped" up in color and contrast. But what about the foreground? The Graduated Complement filter allows you to "share" some of that "bump" with the all-too-often forgotten foreground. Thus, the entire image benefits. The overall tint your photo now has makes it an even better photo. Note: Tiffen Complement Filters are available in two grades: Grade 1 provides milder tones; Grade 2 is for more dramatic color
Complement Filters Come in 3 Color Series
- Blue for use with Tropic Blue, Cyan, Cool Blue, Grape, Blue and Twilight
- Red for use with Plum, Magenta, Cranberry, Pink, Red, Skyfire, and Twilight
- Amber for use with Chocolate, Sepia, Coral, Tangerine, Tobacco, Straw, Antique Suede, Skyfire and Sunset
- Tiffen filters are manufactured using ColorCore technology, a closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision metal rings
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the color and density of their filters, and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit color and density variations
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filters for their multimillion-dollar productions Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
In the Box Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber 1 Filter Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 4 x 5" Complement Amber 1 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen 45COMA1 Specs
| Graduation Color || Complement Amber |
| Shape || Rectangle |
| Rectangular Size || 4 x 5" / 102.0 x 127.0 mm |
| Graduation Type || Soft Edge |
| Graduation Direction || Vertical |
| Rotating || No |
| Grade || 1 |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.2" / 4 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 56 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
HP Envy Photo 6255...
Sound Republik Black Bluetooth speakers model number : 30115841...
Night Owl Optics
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?