User Manual for Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More
The Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2 Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 4-stop exposure. This 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.The Digital HT coating is a high-transmission multi-coating that surpasses military specifications for hardness and durability. This optical purity combined with high scratch resistance results in an easy-to-clean filter with superb imaging quality. This filter also features low-profile titanium filter rings for increased strength and vignetting reduction.
- Digital HT filter virtual effect
- 1.2 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Digital HT multi-coating provides increased strength, durability, and optical clarity for greater light transmission and protection against scratches.
UPC: 049383061116 In the Box Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop) Soft Filter Pouch 10-Year Limited Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 52mm Digital HT ND 1.2 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen 52HTND12 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND |
| Density || 1.2 (4 Stops) |
| Circular Size || 52 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 52 mm |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
| Package Weight || 0.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.2 x 3.2 x 0.7" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods