User Manual for Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6 Glimmerglass 1 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Combining three distinct effects within a single filter, the 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6 Glimmerglass 1 Filter from Tiffen offers a 2 stop exposure reduction, attenuates infrared wavelengths, and slightly softens skin details while adding a glowing quality to highlights. Intended for use with high definition video capture with CMOS and CCD sensors, this filter compensates for the extended red sensitivity of these sensor designs in order to produce cleaner, more accurate colors and also takes the over-sharpened "digital edge" off for a smoother image quality. The filter is constructed from water white optical glass for maintained clarity and measures 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6mm to pair well with lightweight or clip-on matte boxes.
- Alleviating the need to use multiple filters at once, this filter combines three distinct effects to reduce the number of filter surfaces in use.
- IRND 0.6 filter offers a 2 stop exposure reduction to permit working with longer shutter speeds or wider aperture settings than normally required.
- Infrared attenuating design is proportionate to the neutral density value, and helps to ensure clean, accurate colors and true blacks.
- Glimmerglass effect produces glowing highlights; helps to soften skin details, blemishes, and wrinkles; and offers a slight reduction in contrast for a more ethereal image appearance
- When viewed from the subject's perspective, the filter appears to be sparkling and helps to instill confidence in models, resulting in a potentially better performance.
- No. 1 diffusion strength provides the most amount of softening, and is greater than the 1/2 strength.
- Constructed from water white optical glass for maintained image quality.
In the Box Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6 Glimmerglass 1 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Measures 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6mm and is ideally suited for use with lightweight clip-on matte boxes.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" IRND 0.6 Glimmerglass 1 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen W6666IRND6GG1 Specs
| Type || IRND and softening combination |
| Size || 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6 mm |
| Density || IRND: 0.6 (2 stop} |
| Effect || IRND reduces exposure value; Glimmerglass softens skin details and adds a glowing quality to highlights |
| Construction || Water white optical glass |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...