User Manual for Tiffen 67mm Soft FX 3 Digital HT Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 67mm Soft FX 3 Digital
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Tiffen 67mm Soft FX 3 Digital contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Tiffen 67mm Soft/FX 3 Digital HT Filter diffuses strong light entering the lens and produces a glowing effect. While the resulting image appears softer and ethereal, there is little loss of clarity or detail. This filter works by diffusing the light entering the lens with small aberrations; by spreading the light more evenly, a soft glow is created rather than the sharp, well-defined image when shooting without a filter. This filter has a 3 density, providing a moderate amount of softening.
- Digital HT filter virtual effect
The Digital HT coating is a high transmission multi-coating that surpasses military specifications for hardness and durability. This optical purity combined with high scratch-resistance results in an easy-to-clean filter with superb imaging quality. They also feature low-profile titanium filter rings for increased strength and vignetting reduction.
- Diffuser filter provides an ethereal quality to photographs, resulting in a dream-like atmosphere.
- Soft image quality does not detract from the overall detail of the image.
- Light entering the lens is diffused by small aberrations, creating a soft glow rather than the sharp, well-defined image when shooting without a filter.
- Digital HT multi-coating provides increased strength, durability, and optical clarity for greater light transmission and protection against scratches.
UPC: 049383061321 In the Box Tiffen 67mm Soft/FX 3 Digital HT Filter Soft Filter Pouch Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 67mm Soft FX 3 Digital HT Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen 67HTSFX3 Specs
| Type || Diffusion/softening |
| Size || 67 mm |
| Grade || 3 density |
| Multi-Coated || Yes; Digital HT |
| Effect || Diffuses light entering the lens, creating a glowing effect |
| Construction || ColorCore technology |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 67 mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 67 mm |
| Package Weight || 0.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.252 x 4.095 x 0.945" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 24 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods