User Manual for Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter
- Product category: Polarizing Tiffen
- Brand: Tiffen
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tiffen Polarizing
User manual for the Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tiffen product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tiffen user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tiffen product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
This filter is non-coated, has approximately 40% average light transmission, and is designed to provide a polarization effect that is 15 to 20% greater than other Tiffen filters which only provide a linear or circular polarization effect and are not UltraPol filters.
The Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter is constructed from Water White glass for increased clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring that can be rotated in order to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Offers a 15 to 20% greater polarization effect than other Tiffen filters which only provide a linear or circular polarization effect and are not UltraPol filters.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- Approximately 40% average light transmission.
- 4x filter factor reduces exposure by 2 stops.
- Constructed from Water White glass for increased optical clarity.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- 72mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
UPC: 049383197310 In the Box Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter Filter Case Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tiffen 72mm UltraPol Circular Polarizer Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tiffen W72UCP Specs
| Filter Type || Circular Polarizer |
| Filter Factor || 4 (2 Stop) |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 72 mm |
| Rotating || Yes |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 72 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.3 x 3.6 x 0.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 04 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
EVGA DG-87 FULL TOWER GAMING CASE USERS MANUAL....
ibuypower i series 506...
Anker powercore metro essential 20000 pd...
Edge m bluetooth keyboard...
kensington expert mouse wireless tracball...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Source for Phonograph
Name: Leslie Zivic
ION Audio Mustang LP Stereo Turntable
Hi. I just brought home a bunch of records from my brother's house and was looking forward to begin playing them. The Source button will not move down to phono. It keeps moving over to AM/ FM and then back to standby. Please help.
switch quit working, on my 3410 pelican light.
Name: ed ottinger
Pelican 3410M Right Angle Light
what can i do ...
Manual For Firestick 4k
Name: Nancy Nokes
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming
Would you please send me the manual for the Firestick 4k? Thank you. ...
Name: Chris Revell
JBL GO 2 Portable Wireless Speaker
My speaker will not charge. Turn on speaker, connect charger and within a minute it turns off. Same happens when attempt to use it....
NKB 1000 not connecting with my NVR
Name: Willy K Gikaru
Dahua Technology DHI-NKB1000 Network Control Keyboard
Hi I have a joystick nkb1000 but unfortunately can't be detected in my NVR, kindly assist, getting error offline,it is locked or wrong PW...