User Manual for Tokina 10-17mm f 3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX AF Fisheye Lens for Nikon F Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tokina 10-17mm f 3.5-4.5 AT-X 107
- Product category: Uncategorized Tokina
- Brand: Tokina
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tokina Uncategorized
User manual for the Tokina 10-17mm f 3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tokina product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tokina user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tokina product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX Lens was designed exclusively for use with Nikon F-mount DSLRs with a DX-sized sensor, and combines "full-frame fisheye" (180° diagonal angle of view at a focal length of 10mm) to super wide-angle performance in a single unit. This lens makes it possible to capture images with an expanded perspective - wider than the human eye can see - including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
Autofocusing with this lens is not supported with Nikon DSLRs without a built-in autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500.
- Ultra Wide Angle
- This lens enables the shooting of full-frame fisheye images with a 180° angle of view and a focal length of 10mm. Furthermore, the lens offers super wide-angle performance that allows photographer to make use of dramatic changes in angle of view resulting from slight changes in focal length.
- Equivalent focal length of 15mm-25.5mm in 35mm format, when used with DX-format Nikon DSLR cameras.
- High Optical Performance
- Employing ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, this lens effectively compensates to overcome chromatic aberration throughout the image. And with improved optical architecture and a ghost-free lens coating, ghosting and flare are suppressed to produce clear, high-quality images.
- Exclusive Digital Design
- The image circle of the lens has been created to match the smaller image recording area of DSLR cameras. This ensures precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera's digital imaging characteristics.
- WP Coating
- WP (Water Proof) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the new lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- Super Macro
- An internal focus system allows photographers to focus from as close as approx. 1" (approx. 2.5 cm), giving them the power to fill the whole frame with surprisingly small subjects.
In the Box Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX AF Fisheye Lens for Nikon F Front Lens Push-On Cap Rear Lens Cap Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows to instantly shift to manual focus once the subject is captured by AF.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tokina 10-17mm f 3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX AF Fisheye Lens for Nikon F in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Focal Length || 10 to 17mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/3.5 to 4.5 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 180
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Smallrig Master Kit for BMPCC 6K Pro 3582...
Aqua vu vpg...
Easy riser notebook cooling stand Model # K60112...
I need a User's Manual for a Polaroid iso48 Digiyal Camera....
Apple i phone tech21...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rex Puxted
Swann 8-Channel 4K UHD NVR with
Everything was up and working OK. Then I changed to a higher resolution. Now the whole screen has slightly shifted to the left. Now I can't access the menu at the bottom left. Help !!
Name: Ernest L Johnson, how to stop
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
When I turn printer on it starts to print thr last job I did. I dont know how to stop this. I have turned off the printer and also unpluged it. HELP ...
Name: Thomas Rodgerson
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
How can I get a Owner's Manual for a Polaroid iso48 digital Camera?...
Name: sam stacey Stacey
Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless All-In-One Printer
my printer is doing the same thing as barbara no printing but goes through all the noises that it is lots of ink ??...
Power supply cable
Name: Brian Borden
COUGAR Panzer Evo RGB Full-Tower Case
Hello I was putting my the internal parts together when I ran in to a problem. I have the rgb hub for the fans but did not have a cable for the power supply to this box. Was it suppose to be include or are these sold separately? ...