User Manual for Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime
- Product category: Digital Cine Lenses Tokina
- Brand: Tokina
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Tokina Digital Cine Lenses
User manual for the Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Tokina product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Tokina user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Tokina product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Cinema Lens Care and Maintenance Read More
The Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens with an E mount and with focus scales marked in feet, provides an image circle that more than covers full-frame sensors and is designed to provide sharp images even when recording images at 8K resolution. This is a 35mm focal length lens, and shares the same form factor, lens gear position, focus rotation, and front barrel diameter as the other Tokina Cinema Vista prime lenses. This makes on-set lens changes a fast and efficient operation. It features a maximum T stop of 1.5, useful when shooting in low light situations or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look.
- NAB 2019: Tokina Vista One and Vista Prime Lenses
The 9-bladed iris provides round out of focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh. The lens barrel features approximately 300° of rotation from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision when pulling focus. The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing, and features geared manual focus and iris rings. Markings on both sides of the lens barrel make it readable from either side of the camera.
- The 35mm T1.5 E mount prime lens is capable of focusing images on a sensor with full 8K-resolution and features a 46.7 mm image circle, which easily covers standard-sized full-frame sensors.
- The use of a 9-blade iris produces a smooth round appearance to out of focus specular highlights. The iris also produces a pleasing bokeh, referring to natural looking out of focus areas of the image. The iris is manual and features smooth movement without click stops for smooth exposure adjustments while recording.
- The lens has markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera.
- The lens shares the same front lens diameters and gear positioning on the focus and iris rings as the other lenses in the series, making lens switching quick and convenient. Additionally, the focus ring features approximately 300º of smooth rotation to help facilitate consistently accurate focusing especially when pulling focus during a shot.
- Designed to minimize variations in the angle of view while focusing, a phenomenon known as focus breathing. This feature is extremely important while pulling focus, especially on static shots, where focus breathing is more noticeable.
In the Box Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens (E Mount, Focus Scale in Feet) Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The lens features threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 112 mm screw on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without taking up a filter stage in a matte box.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Tokina 35mm T1.5 Cinema Vista Prime Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Tokina Cinema Vista 35mm T1.5 Specs
| Focal Length || 35mm fixed focal length |
| Maximum Aperture || T = 1.5 |
| Diaphragm Blades || 9 blades |
| Image Circle || 46.7 mm |
| Optical Construction || 13 groups |
| Maximum Macro Magnification || 1:7.81 |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 16" / 40.64 cm |
| Front Lens Diameter || 114 mm |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 112 |
| Support || 1/4"-20 threaded female mounting hole |
| Overall Length || 6.73" / 17.1 cm |
6.5" / 16.5 cm (from front mount surface)
| Weight || 4.67 lb / 2.12 kg |
| Package Weight || 6.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.3 x 8.0 x 7.2" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 72 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...