User Manual for TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart
- Product category: Whole Home Smart Wi-Fi TP-Link
- Brand: TP-Link
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for TP-Link Whole Home Smart Wi-Fi
User manual for the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any TP-Link product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official TP-Link user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a TP-Link product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description What is Mesh? Read More Get whole-home mesh coverage with the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System. With advanced Deco mesh technology, the two Deco units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Deco automatically chooses the best connection for your device as you move throughout your home. With support for Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and three separate bands (5 GHz, 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz), the Deco mesh network can provide up to 1.5 Gb/s. A Deco 2-pack can cover up to 4,500 square feet, while a 3-pack or more boosts the range even farther. Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your wireless and smart-home devices. You can adjust settings and create interactions from one app. The Deco can also handle traffic for up to 100 devices. You can also use TP-Link HomeCare, which provides personalized security features, including parental controls, built-in antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS). Setup is easy via the Deco app.
- Two 5 GHz Bands and One 2.4 GHz Band
- Three separate Wi-Fi bands deliver stable connections to devices in every room of your home. More bandwidth is freed up with dedicated wireless links between Deco units. Deco M9 Plus uses not only 5 GHz (867 Mb/s), as wireless backhaul, but also a second 5 GHz (867 Mb/s), and 2.4 GHz (400 Mb/s) as backhaul while traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds over 1000 Mb/s which is optimal for your gigabit fiber.
- Dead-Zone Killer
- Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco. Deco units work together to form one unified network.
- No More Buffering
- With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers, thanks to Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- Whole Home Seamless Roaming
- Deco units work together to form one unified network. Enjoy your smart life without interruption not just in your living room, but all around your entire house with Deco M9 Plus's smart mesh.
- The Smart Hub of Your Home
- Deco M9 Plus acts as a smart home hub, bringing all your products together in one easy-to-use app. Set interactions between Zigbee, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi devices. With Deco M9 Plus, enjoy the features of the smart home in every room.
- Easy Setup
- 1) Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on additional Deco devices
2) Download and launch the Deco app
3) Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system
UPC: 845973083175 In the Box TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-Pack) 2 x Deco Units RJ45 Ethernet Cable Power Adapter Limited 2-Year Warranty More info from TP-Link rbxstzeb Table of Contents
- TP-Link HomeCare
- TP-Link HomeCare ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro. Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content, according to unique profiles created for each family member. Built-in antivirus helps you defend against malicious website and guard your online payment.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
TP-Link Deco M9 Specs
| Ports || Per Unit |
2 x LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet ports
1 x USB 2.0 port (reserved)
1 x Power port
| Button || 1 x Reset button (located on the underside) |
| External Power Supply || 12 V, 2 A |
| Antenna Type || 6 x Wi-Fi |
1 x ZigBee
1 x Bluetooth
| Dimensions || 5.7 x 2.5" / 144 x 64 mm |
| Wi-Fi || 5 GHz |
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
| Bluetooth || 4.2 |
| Zigbee || HA1.2 |
| Signal Rate || 867 Mb/s at 5 GHz (1) |
867 Mb/s at 5 GHz (2)
400 Mb/s at 2.4 GHz
| Transmit Power || FCC: <30 dBm |
| Security || WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK |
| QoS (Quality of Service) || WMM |
| WAN || Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE |
| Management || Local Management |
| DHCP || Server |
| Firewall || SPI Firewall |
| Protocols || IPv4 |
| Advanced Features || Parental Controls |
3-Year Free Built-In Antivirus
QoS (Quality of Service)
Works with Alexa & IFTTT
Automation (for smart home devices)
| Guest Network || 2.4 GHz guest network |
5.0 GHz guest network
| System Requirements || iOS 8.0 or later Android 4.3 or later Bluetooth 4.2 or later |
| Environment || Operating Temperature |
32 - 104°F / 0 - 40°C
-40 - 158°F / -40 - 70°C
10 - 90% non-condensing
5 - 90% non-condensing
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 4.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.7 x 19.2 x 13.3" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 03 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...