User Manual for TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Product category: Wireless Range Extenders TP-Link
- Brand: TP-Link
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for TP-Link Wireless Range Extenders
User manual for the TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any TP-Link product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official TP-Link user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a TP-Link product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Expand the reach of your current Wi-Fi network by up to 14,000 square feet with the RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender from TP-Link. This range extender operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies and supports the 802.11ac networking standard offering a total bandwidth of up to 2600 Mbps. These enhanced data transfer rates make it easy to use this adapter to stream HD multimedia content, game online, download large files, and much more. The four adjustable antennas allow you to tailor your signal to ensure all areas are covered while the dedicated Gigabit Ethernet port provides a wired network connection for Ethernet-enabled devices. When installing this range extender, you can rest assured you will place it in the proper location thanks to the intelligent signal light.
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Performance
- Powerful Quad-Antenna design with beamforming delivers highly targeted Wi-Fi connections to improve throughput and signal quality for stronger Wi-Fi across your home, while extending your router's coverage by up to 14,000 square feet. The Intelligent Processing Engine balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted, sending Wi-Fi traffic to dedicated processors while the powerful dual-core CPU handles the rest.
- 4-Stream AC2600 Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Using 4-Stream and TurboQAM technology to boost its Wi-Fi bandwidth, the RE650 reaches industry leading maximum speeds of up to 800 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz. This provides the performance necessary to support your most demanding online applications, including 4K streaming and gaming.
- More Connections and Faster Speeds
- MU-MIMO technology allows the RE650 to serve up to four devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device. With MU-MIMO, the RE650 runs up to 4x faster than traditional AC range extenders.
- High-Speed Gigabit Wired Connection
- The RE650's Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect a wired device such as a game console or smart TV to create a fast, reliable wired connection.
- Find the Best Spot with Intelligent Signal Indicator
- The Intelligent Signal Light helps you quickly find the best location to install the RE650.
- Built-in Access Point Mode
- The RE650 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port, and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 4×4 MU-MIMO dual band wireless access point.
- Drop-Free and Seamless Dual-Band Connections
- If one of the main router's dual bands drops suddenly, or in case the main router can only deliver single band, the RE650 still provides stable dual-band connections for clients, allowing you to enjoy stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
UPC: 845973095857 In the Box TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty More info from TP-Link Table of Contents
- Easy Monitoring and Control
- TP-Link Tether is an intuitive app that allows users to conveniently monitor the state of your range extender, controlling its functions and altering its settings from any compatible mobile device.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the TP-Link RE650 AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
TP-Link RE650 Specs
| Plug Type || US |
| Standards and Protocols || IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a |
| Ethernet Port || 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port |
| Buttons || WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button |
| Power || Power Supply |
12 W (max. power consumption)
| Antennas || 4 x external antennas |
| Frequency || 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz (11ac) |
| Signal Rate || 5 GHz: Up to 1733 Mbps |
2.4 GHz: Up to 800 Mbps
| Reception Sensitivity || 5 GHz |
11a 6 Mbps: -96 dBm @ 10% PER
11a 54 Mbps: -78 dBm @ 10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -69 dBm @ 10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -66 dBm @ 10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -63 dBm @ 10% PER
11g 54 M: -79 dBm @ 10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -77 dBm @ 10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -74 dBm @ 10% PER
| Wireless Modes || Range Extender / Access Point |
| Wireless Functions || Wireless Statistic |
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G / 5G Wi-Fi band
High Speed Mode for HD gaming and video
Domain Login Function
| Wireless Security || 64/128-bit WEP |
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
| Transmission Power || <20 dbm (2.4 ghz) |
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
| Certifications || FCC, RoHS |
| System Requirements || Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux |
| Temperature & Humidity || Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing |
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
| Dimensions || 6.4 x 3.4 x 1.6" / 163 x 86 x 40 mm |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 1.35 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 5.1 x 3.9" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 26 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SanDisk Ultra 32 GBT...
Iolo system mechanic users manual...
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Odalis Lacle
WAGAN SlimLine 1500W 12 VDC to
How and where do I place the fuses in the inverter and how many fuses does it use. What is the fuse ampere....
Use with batteries only
Name: Ms Urbanc
Panasonic RF-2400D Portable FM AM Radio
Radio does not turn on with brand new batteries inserted correctly...
Is anyone going to answer the question about wheels?
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
I came on here to also find a fix for the wheels... I don't see any answers from RUXXAC. Can someone please answer...
Name: Marnie Grebert
Swann 5580 Series 8-Channel 4K UHD
We are getting an alarm when our system goes offline. Is there a way to switch this off?...
Bass drum Tom mount
Name: Scott C Irons
Gretsch Drums Energy Series 5-Piece Drum
I need a bass drum Tom mount
It was missing from the package
I bought the gretch energy 5-peice ...