User Manual for Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 3DView Evolution Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 3DView Evolution
- Product category: On Camera Monitors Transvideo
- Brand: Transvideo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Transvideo On Camera Monitors
User manual for the Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 3DView Evolution contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Transvideo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Transvideo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Transvideo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD6 3D View Classic Monitor includes multiple display modes to evaluate stereoscopic convergences and cameras correlation. Each camera/eye can be independently monitored as well as flipped vertically and/or horizontally.
The measurement tools (waveform and histogram) display the 2 signals analysis superimposed. To use the 3D mode, the 2 signals must be synchronized.
A specific manual written by Alain Derobe describing theory and basics of 3D-Steroscopic shooting with the CineMonitorHD 3DView comes with each monitor.
- 3D Tools
- 3D modes include 3 Anaglyph (Red/Cyan, Green/Magenta, Blue/Yellow), Monochrome, and Shutter Glasses. A basic Infinity Grid and Picture Shift functions help to achieve two-camera photometric matching.
- 2D Tools
- Standard tools include Full color Frameline & Matting Generator and Tri-color Tally. An optional virtual Horizon movable on the display can also be ordered
- Standard Monitoring Functions
- Diplay settings include: Aspect Ratio (16/9 and Anamorphic, 4:3 in SD), Fixed markers (TV safe, 4:3 and 14/9), Zoom & Reframe, Image Flips & Monitor Reverse. Multiple color adjustments are available: Colorimetry (D56/D65/manual calibration), Gamma Adjust, Color / Green / B&W display modes, Blue Check.
In the Box Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 3DView Evolution Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Picture Analysis
- Measurement tools include: Line Waveforms (Y, R, G, B), Parade Waveforms (YRGB) with user-programmable clipping levels, Histogram, Vectorscope, Exposure monitoring. 1
Please Note: These tools also work in 3D. The 2 signal analysis are superimposed and use specific color. close
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 3DView Evolution in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Transvideo 3DView Evolution Specs
| Video Input || 2 x HD/SD SDI |
| Video Output || 1 Rclk out (BNC) |
| Contrast Ratio || Maximum 600:1 |
| Viewing Angle (H/V) || ±80°/+60°/-80° V |
| Brightness || 1000 Nits |
| Power || XLR4 connector (-1, +4) with galvanic insulation |
| Power Consumption || 10 to 36 VDC, 14.5 W |
| HD-SDI Input || SMPTE 292M |
1280 x 720p @ 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Hz (SMPTE 296M)
1280 x 720p @ 50, 59.94, 60 Hz (SMPTE 296M)
1920 x 1080i @ 50, 59.94, 60 Hz (SMPTE 274M)
1920 x 1080psf @ 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Hz (SMPTE 274M)
1920 x 1080p @ 23.97, 24, 25, 29.94, 30 Hz (SMPTE 274M) * 1280 x 720p @ 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Hz, and 1920 x 1080p @ 23.97, 24, 25, 29.94, 30 Hz is not available in 3D mode.
| SD SDI Video Inputs || SMPTE 259M-C |
720 x 487i @ 60Hz (SD SDI 525 - SMPTE 125M)
720 x 576i @ 50Hz (SD SDI 625 - ITU-R BT.601)
| Dimensions (LxHxD) || 7.7 x 6.3 x 2.3" (195.0 x 160.0 x 58.0 mm) |
| Weight || 3 lb (1,380 g) |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 77 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...