User Manual for Trijicon 3.5x35 ACOG Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Trijicon 3.5x35 ACOG Riflescope
- Product category: Riflescopes Trijicon
- Brand: Trijicon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Trijicon Riflescopes
User manual for the Trijicon 3.5x35 ACOG Riflescope contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Trijicon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Trijicon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Trijicon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all. Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios. The 3.5x35 ACOG sits at a moderate height on top of the receiver While delivering a pronounced 3.5x magnification, the efficient 35mm objective produces a bright, crisp, and clear sight picture. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber optic technology ensures that the reticle remains highly-visible 24/7/365. Combining the obvious assets of a generous FOV, bright reticle, and moderate magnification ensures the operator's ability to engage targets with confidence and outstanding fire-control capability. Any target - moving or otherwise - will be easier to acquire, lock on to, and hit successfully with the first shot. This ACOG is configured with a carry handle mount and a dual illuminated Red Chevron w/Circle reticle calibrated for 5.56/.223 caliber firearms.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses
- Multicoated lenses provide enhance clarity by minimizing flare and glare
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Nitrogen purged and waterproof seals ensure clarity and reliability under any conditions
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Carry Handle Mount
- Configured for use with M16/AR15 firearms with a carry-handle
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary battery-free technology provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
UPC: 719307301221 In the Box Trijicon 3.5x35 ACOG Riflescope (Matte Black) Screw & Washer Set for ACOG (Matte Black) ACOG Scopecoat Large Sized Pelican Case (Black) LensPen - TA56 Weatherproof Logo Sticker zscuudetdxzvyxfcwuxyu Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Dual Illumination Red Chevron w/Circle Reticle - 5.56 / .223
- This reticle delivers rapid and definite target acquisition. The circle orients your eye to the center of the scene while the pie-wedge outline pulls your sight to your exact point of aim. The illuminated chevron leaves no doubt about your shot-placement. A short unobtrusive post sits at the 6 o'clock position, enhancing your ability to remain focused upon your target. Floating posts outside the circle train the eye to the center of the sight picture
Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic illumination technology provides the tip of the chevron with a brilliant red glow.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Trijicon 3.5x35 ACOG Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Trijicon TA11B Specs
| Magnification || 3.5x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 35 mm |
| Field of View || 28.9' @ 100 yd / 9.6 m @ 100 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 10 mm |
| Eye Relief || 2.4" / 61 mm |
| Reticle Type || 5.56 / .223 Circle Chevron Reticle |
| Illumination || Illuminated |
| Illumination Type || Fiber Optic, Tritium |
| Illuminated Color || Red |
| Impact Point Correction || 1/4 MOA per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 40 MOA |
| Elevation Adjustment || 40 MOA |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Fogproof || Yes |
| Battery || None |
| Dimensions || Length: 8" / 20.3 cm |
| Weight || 14 oz / 396 g |
| Package Weight || 2.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.5 x 7.8 x 4.9" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...