User Manual for Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port Managed Network Switch Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port
- Product category: Network Switches, Bridges & Hubs Ubiquiti Networks
- Brand: Ubiquiti Networks
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ubiquiti Networks Network Switches, Bridges & Hubs
User manual for the Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ubiquiti Networks product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ubiquiti Networks user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ubiquiti Networks product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port Managed Network Switch from Ubiquiti Networks features 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports to create a high-density Ethernet network of systems and IP phones. Two SFP and two SFP+ ports are available to provide fiber connectivity for storage networks where enhanced data transfer rates are essential. For performance, this switch supports a switching capacity of 140 Gbps, ensuring it can process large amounts of data on all ports without packet loss. Aside from these features, it comes with QoS so you can prioritize latency-sensitive applications. Ubiquiti has also built in an EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface that allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface.
- Switching Technology
- The EdgeSwitch Lite is a fully managed, Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. It offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols. Additionally, it provides Layer 3 routing capability.
- Switching Performance
- The EdgeSwitch Lite offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, this 48-port model supports up to 70 Gbps.
- Fiber Connectivity
- The EdgeSwitch Lite provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. It includes two SFP and two SFP+ ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
- Comprehensive User Interface
- Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Lite Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industry‑standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through the serial console port, telnet, and SSH.
UPC: 810354021862 In the Box Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port Managed Network Switch Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The EdgeSwitch Lite uses an operating system that provides basic switching features and a variety of advanced features including:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch 48 Lite 48-Port Managed Network Switch in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ubiquiti Networks ES-48-LITE Specs
| Ports || 48 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) |
2 x 10Gb Combo (Ethernet/SFP)
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) (Console)
| Layer Services Supported || Layer 3 Support |
| Supported Protocols || Auto-VoIP |
| Queuing || Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) |
| MAC Address Table Size || 8K |
| VLAN Groups || 255 |
| Security Features || Storm Control |
| Access Control List || 100 |
| RFC || RFC 2021 |
| Supported IEEE Standards || 802.1ab, 802.1ak, 802.1d, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1s, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ac, 802.3ad, 802.3u, 802.3x |
| Forwarding Rate || 104.16 Mpps |
| Switching Bandwidth || 140 Gb/s |
70 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
| Priority Queues || 8 |
| Power Draw || 56.00 W (Active) |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Operating Temperature || 23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C |
| Operating Humidity || 5 to 95% |
| Indicator Lights || Link/Activity/Speed |
| Rack Form Factor || 1 RU |
| Dimensions || 17.4 x 11.3 x 1.7" / 44.1 x 28.6 x 4.4 cm |
| Weight || 8 lb / 4 kg |
| Package Weight || 9.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.0 x 13.0 x 3.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 76 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924