User Manual for UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid Robot Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid
- Product category: Computers UBTECH Robotics
- Brand: UBTECH Robotics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for UBTECH Robotics Computers
User manual for the UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any UBTECH Robotics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official UBTECH Robotics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a UBTECH Robotics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Alpha 1 Pro from UBTECH is a humanoid robot that can simulate and perform various programmable actions, such as dance moves, martial arts, and much more. Its body is designed with 16 servo joints, making its movements all the more lifelike. Bluetooth technology is onboard, allowing you to control the Alpha 1 Pro from your compatible Windows, iOS, or Android device without having to fuss with any wires.
On top of wireless control, the Alpha 1 Pro can also be programmed using Blocky coding. Using the code editing app, simply drag the existing code module in the app and adjust the parameters to program Alpha's actions. For coding newcomers, Alpha 1 Pro offers a game to teach users various types of programming in a fun, exciting way.
The Alpha 1 Pro's aluminum-alloy structure and ABS housing mean it's both durable and safe for operators of almost any age. It comes equipped with a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 60 minutes of continuous motion on a full charge.
- Flexible and Skillful
- With 16 movable joints, Alpha 1 Pro can dance, move, work out, and so much more. These abilities are all made possible thanks to the Alpha 1 Pro's sophisticated servos, which have timing accuracy within 0.01 sec, support 360° rotation, and can move with accuracy to 1°.
- Workout Together
- Alpha 1 Pro is both a companion and a workout buddy. It can do yoga moves, certain exercises, and can even dance.
- Learn as You Play
- For beginners, Alpha 1 Pro offers a game that introduces various types of programming knowledge. Users can master programming in the context of a fun game.
- Code Sequences
- Alpha 1 Pro can be programmed with Blockly coding. Drag the existing code module in the app and adjust the parameters to program the robot's actions. You can make the robot dance, perform unique martial arts, and more.
UPC: 868053000237 In the Box UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid Robot USB Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty More info from UBTECH Robotics taauvuvwfudzuufzzwxfyvevrexxedcqce Table of Contents
- Built to Last
- Matte ABS plastic is used for Alpha 1 Pro's body, which is environmentally friendly and smooth to the touch. This material will not release BPA or other harmful substances during use. This material also provides Alpha 1 Pro with drop resistance and can safeguard against strong impacts.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid Robot in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid Robot can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Specs
| OS Compatibility || Windows |
| Control Method || Dual-mode Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 BLE+EDR |
| Processor || STM32-F103RDT6 |
| Memory || Internal: 128 MB |
External: Supports up to 32 GB
| Speaker || 3 W mono |
| Body Material || Aluminum alloy structure |
| Battery || Capacity: 2050 mAh |
Power: 7.4 V
| Battery Life || 1 hour |
| Charging Time || 1 hour |
| Dimensions || 15.8 x 7.8 x 4.9" (401 x 198 x 124 mm) |
| Weight || 3.6 lb (1.65 kg) |
| Package Weight || 8.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.2 x 11.1 x 5.8" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 15 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to UBTECH Robotics Alpha 1 Pro Humanoid Robot
|Date: 02.11.2019 09:43:52||Name: gaynor bell|
|Name: Technical support||Date: 02.11.2019 19:37:53|
|Try this one user manual. Hope it helps!|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ibuypower105A desktop computer...
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...