User Manual for VariZoom QuickJib with Extension Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VariZoom QuickJib with Extension
- Product category: Cranes & Jibs VariZoom
- Brand: VariZoom
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VariZoom Cranes & Jibs
User manual for the VariZoom QuickJib with Extension contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VariZoom product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VariZoom user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VariZoom product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The VariZoom QuickJib with Extension gives you extra reach over the standard QuickJib setup, extending up to nearly 14 feet. The extension kit attaches easily using a no-tools Captive Clamp Joint system that assures a rock-solid fit--delivering an affordable, high-performance jib for cameras weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6kg). The QuickJib can be fully secured on a 100mm bowl tripod. Sturdy, high-capacity tripods are recommended with the legs contracted. A 100mm bowl adapter plate is included for attaching a tripod head or other 100mm ball device on the camera platform. It is strictly limited to 100mm ball devices and will not support 75mm ball devices (they'll fall right through).
- Jib Arm
- The QuickJib selectively uses industrial powder coating and anodizing for optimal component performance, with stainless steel fasteners throughout (as opposed to lesser, cheaper zinc-plated fasteners). The slim QuickJib outperforms the competition by having 50% less air resistance in breezy conditions than jibs utilizing a four-arm support system.
- Quick Extension
- Additionally, our quick extension kit attaches in minutes with absolutely no tools, as opposed to more cumbersome systems that require multiple tools and bolts to attach their extensions. The extension kit mates to the standard QuickJib with our Captive Clamp Joint system, which uses two ergonomic, high-torque hand knobs to compress the captive clamps, assuring the joint is rock solid.
- Brake System
- Brake system utilizes a heavy-duty plate that is securely mounted to the pivot section. Brake compression system is built into a stator and designed to compress firmly and securely, while remaining forgiving enough to slide under extreme force that might otherwise topple a locking-brake jib system.
- Locking Pins
- Locking stainless aircraft pins of the highest quality and strength are used at the pivot points, and they are attached by lanyard to prevent them from ever being lost.
- Tilting Mechanisms
- Camera platform and tilt base join to the jib arm with stainless aircraft pins that insert through sealed radial ball bearings at the tilt base and high-performance sleeve bearings at the camera platform, resulting in silent, smooth motion. The camera platform also has a built-in spirit level for quick reference and adjustment. Paired with an optional Zero Gravity head, you have a professional manual overhead jib.
UPC: 877038008267 In the Box VariZoom QuickJib with Extension 100mm Bowl Adapter Plate Crane Case 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Table of Contents
- Telescoping Counterweight Section
- Telescoping weight arm adjusts up to 3 feet for tremendous flexibility. Extend the arm to reduce the amount of weight needed, shorten it to work in tighter spaces, or simply adjust it to fine-tune the counterbalance.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VariZoom QuickJib with Extension in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
VariZoom VZQUICKJIB2 Specs
| Construction || Anodized Aluminum |
| Payload Capacity || 30 lbs (13.6kg) |
| Counterbalance System || Standard barbell weights (not included) |
| Height Range || 9'6" - 13'9" (2.9 - 4.2m) |
| Tilt Lock || Yes |
| Tilt Drag || No |
| Pan Lock || Yes |
| Spring Loaded Counter Balance || No |
| Pan Range || 360° |
| Tripod Attachment || Compatible with 100 mm bowl tripods |
| Head Attachment || 100 mm bowl adapter plate included |
| Leveling Indicators || Built-in Spirit Level |
| Fold Down || 56" (142cm) |
| Weight || 47 lbs (21.3kg) |
| Package Weight || 73.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 58.0 x 15.5 x 11.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
EVGA DG-87 FULL TOWER GAMING CASE USERS MANUAL....
ibuypower i series 506...
Anker powercore metro essential 20000 pd...
Edge m bluetooth keyboard...
kensington expert mouse wireless tracball...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
switch quit working, on my 3410 pelican light.
Name: ed ottinger
Pelican 3410M Right Angle Light
what can i do ...
Manual For Firestick 4k
Name: Nancy Nokes
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming
Would you please send me the manual for the Firestick 4k? Thank you. ...
Name: Chris Revell
JBL GO 2 Portable Wireless Speaker
My speaker will not charge. Turn on speaker, connect charger and within a minute it turns off. Same happens when attempt to use it....
NKB 1000 not connecting with my NVR
Name: Willy K Gikaru
Dahua Technology DHI-NKB1000 Network Control Keyboard
Hi I have a joystick nkb1000 but unfortunately can't be detected in my NVR, kindly assist, getting error offline,it is locked or wrong PW...
Power on - no sound
Alesis MELODY 61 Portable 61-Key Keyboard
My 2 year old granddaughter touched some buttons on my keyboard and now there is no sound when you press the keys. It powers up but no sound at all.