User Manual for VenueMagic SC2 AV 3.0 - DMX Lighting, Video, and Animatronics Control Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the VenueMagic SC2 AV 3.0 - DMX
- Product category: Lighting Console Accessories VenueMagic
- Brand: VenueMagic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for VenueMagic Lighting Console Accessories
User manual for the VenueMagic SC2 AV 3.0 - DMX contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any VenueMagic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official VenueMagic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a VenueMagic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The VenueMagic SC2+ 3.0 from VenueMagic combines timeline editing, audio and video mixing, animatronics, and sophisticated DMX lighting control into a simple all-in-one software package. The software creates shows with precisely synchronized audio, video, animatronics, and DMX lighting using an intuitive, graphical timeline-based editor.
The SC+ software features a single video playback track, unlimited audio playback tracks, and an unlimited number of timelines running simultaneously. External MIDI, DMX, and joystick devices can control playback, lamp levels, and audio levels with the ability to blend manual adjustments with the playback of pre-built timelines. Advanced features include fully automated show playback with the date and time scheduler, lamp level calibration, scaling and time limits for moving heads, and intelligent fixture re-mapping.
The SC+ 3.0 includes several features geared towards animatronics including real-time recording and playback of DMX, MIDI, and PC joystick controls, looping and auto punch-in record functions, and graphical editing of recorded profiles. Additional features include servo axis rest positions, timeline ease-in (used with external sync), acceleration limiting, and control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function).
- What's New in Version 3.0
- Updated GUI
- Audio mixdown to single track
- Adjustable track sizes
- Track groups
- Timeline pages
- Event delay
- Foreground timeline crossfade
- Foreground timeline queuing
- Channel expression via MIDI or joystick controls
- Web server control
- Hardware Interface:
- Mackie control
- Servo boards
- Tools for simplifying timeline creation
- Video Playback: Allows you to synchronize your light show with any Windows video file. Add your favorite videos in a single VenueMagic track and play them back to back. Supports dual monitors.
- Lighting Effects: Built-in library of lighting effects makes it easy to create your ultimate light show in no time. Simply select the effect you like and drag it onto the timeline where you want it. Invent your own lighting effects using VenueMagic’s envelope editor. Sync chaser effects to the Beat Tapper to give you complete real-time control of chaser sequences.
- Audio Editing: Powerful multi-track audio editing capability lets you put together your soundtrack inside VenueMagic as you build your show. Layer in effects such as reverb, echo, and flanging. No need to mix down your sound clips using a separate sound editing package. Supports MP3, Wave (.wav), and Windows Media (.wma) files.
- MIDI Control: Command your whole show using your favorite MIDI input device. Cue music and timelines and control light and volume levels on the fly. You can also send your synchronized MIDI events to other MIDI devices.
- SMPTE/MIDI Sync: Sync timeline playback to external SMPTE (over serial port), MIDI clock, or MIDI LTC sources
- SMPTE Sync: Sync to SMPTE timecode received over the serial port
- VMNet Sync: Sync to other VenueMagic timelines running
- Real-time recording/playback of DMX, MIDI, or PC joystick controls
- Looping and auto punch-in for record functions
- Graphical editing of recorded profiles
- Servo axis rest position
- Timeline ease-in (used with external sync)
- Acceleration limiting
- Control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function)
- Virtual DJ Plugin: With the VenueMagic Virtual DJ plugin, you can sync-up and control VenueMagic timelines entirely from Virtual DJ through a programmable VenueMagic control console. Works with VenueMagic running on the same computer or remotely over Ethernet.
UPC: 851664002202 In the Box VenueMagic SC2+AV 3.0 - DMX Lighting, Video, and Animatronics Control Software 3.0 SC2+AV Installer CD-ROM Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Sync to external MIDI clock and LTC signals
- Sync to SMPTE source over a serial port
- Multi-track audio playback and editing
- Use audio envelopes to control channels (Yak function)
- Single-track video playback
- Simultaneous audio output through multiple audio devices
- Control 1024 DMX channels
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported:
- Enttec Open DMX USB
- Enttec DMX USB Pro
- Velleman K8062
- DasLight/Sunlight SIUDI6
- DMX input (Artnet and Enttec DMX USB Pro only)
- DMX, MIDI, and Joystick input capability
- Serial communications (send and receive)
- Telnet server
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- Conditional events for program logic
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Event scheduler for long-term scheduling of timeline playback
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline with easy navigation between markers
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or a custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues
- Timeline ease-in functions (for synching)
- Programmable rest position (for servo/animatronics applications)
- Acceleration limits (for servo/animatronics applications)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the VenueMagic SC2 AV 3.0 - DMX Lighting, Video, and Animatronics Control Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the VenueMagic SC2 AV 3.0 - DMX Lighting, Video, and Animatronics Control Software can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
VenueMagic VMSC32-SO Specs
| Windows System Requirements || Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit supported) |
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
2048 MB RAM (4 GB if using recording or video)
Minimum 500 MB available hard drive storage
DirectX 8.1 or higher
Intel Core or AMD x64 processor
Spare USB port (for USB to DMX interface) - 500 mA power required
| Mac System Requirements || VenueMagic compatible using Parallels 9, 10, and 11 |
| Audio Formats || .wav (16-bit required, 44.1 kHz preferred) |
.mp3 (converted internally to .wav 16-bit/44.1 kHz)
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SanDisk Ultra 32 GBT...
Iolo system mechanic users manual...
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...