User Manual for Verbatim DVD-R 4.76GB 16X Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.76GB 16X
- Product category: Uncategorized Verbatim
- Brand: Verbatim
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Verbatim Uncategorized
User manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.76GB 16X contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Verbatim product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Verbatim user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Verbatim product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Branded 100 Pack Spindle offer 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD-R writers. It allows users to record a complete 4.7GB disc in approximately 5 minutes. It uses "Advanced Azo" recording dye, which provides a high level of read/write performance, reliability, and archival life.
- DVD-R 4.76GB 16X for archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
- VideoGard is a protective disk coating applied to the recording surface safeguarding the disc from everyday handling... fingerprints, smudges and scratches. VideoGard provides 40 times more protection than standard DVD
- Advanced metal Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance and provides long archival life.
- Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
- Compatible with up to 16X DVD-R hardware and drives from most manufacturers
In the Box Verbatim DVD-R 4.76GB 16X (100) Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.76GB 16X in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Media Type || DVD-R |
| Maximum Write Speed || 16x |
| Media Layer || Single |
| Storage Capacity || 4.7 GB |
| Single/Double-Sided || Single |
| Quantity || 100 |
| Packaging || Spindle |
| Recording Dye || Metal AZO |
| Scratch Resistant || Yes |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Canon EOS REBEL T3i TY...
hp officeJet pro 8210 printer...
Craftsman Shapper model # 113.23930...
für Cullmann Titan Stativ/Kugelkopf....
HP Envy Photo 1755 (Printer)