User Manual for Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Printable DataLifePlus Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Printable DataLifePlus
- Product category: CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs Verbatim
- Brand: Verbatim
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Verbatim CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
User manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Printable DataLifePlus contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Verbatim product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Verbatim user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Verbatim product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X DataLifePlus, White Inkjet Printable, Hub Printable 50 Pack Spindle utilize a high performance "Metal Azo" dye formulation which extends the media's archival life and ensures the reliability of the data you store on the most versatile recordable DVD media available today. It is fully compatible with DVD-R writers as well as leading DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players. These DVD-R discs have been extensively tested and qualified for use with DVD/CD Inkjet printers and duplicators offered by leading manufacturers. It is compatible for full surface, edge to edge printing.
- Compatible for full surface, edge to edge printing
- 1-16X DVD recording speed
- Full color, high resolution, photo quality printing
- Superior ink absorption on high-resolution 5,760 DPI printers
- Crisp and clear text reproduction
- Excellent ink drying time
- DVD-R 4.7GB 16X for archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
- Compatible with inkjet disc printers from most manufacturers
- Advanced metal Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance and provides long archival life.
- Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
- Compatible with up to 16X DVD-R hardware and drives from most manufacturers
UPC: 023942950790 In the Box Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Printable DataLifePlus (50) Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Printable DataLifePlus in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Verbatim 95079 Specs
| Media Type || DVD-R |
| Maximum Write Speed || 16x |
| Media Layer || Single |
| Storage Capacity || 4.7 GB |
| Single/Double-Sided || Single |
| Quantity || 50 |
| Packaging || Spindle |
| Print Type || Inkjet (Hub Printable) |
| Recording Dye || Metal AZO |
| Weight || 2.35 lb / 1.07 kg |
| Package Weight || 1.915 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.3 x 5.2 x 3.4" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 62 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar ViviCam XX14v2...
sylvania under cabinet clock radio cd player...
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...